*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited

Affected platforms:Xbox One Xbox 360
Affected services:
Signing into Xbox Live
11 November 2015 at 17:08:11 GMT
Are you having a tough time staying signed in to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and we have our best on the case. Thanks for being patient while we work to find a fix! We’ll provide an update as soon as we have more information.

Nooooo, i need Halo :(

so won't make much difference to game loading times then?

just when the console starts>

the real thing i'm trying to decide is the 1tb console or 500 and maybe add external drive later
if there are other things that the 1tb models has/does then that could sway the decision

so won't make much difference to game loading times then?

just when the console starts>

the real thing i'm trying to decide is the 1tb console or 500 and maybe add external drive later
if there are other things that the 1tb models has/does then that could sway the decision

1TB adds more space. The Elite adds more space plus better loading times plus the controller. It's a nice bit of kit.

Anyone here play Gears 1 online on X1, how active is the community? Need some Gears online until 4 next year. Not bothered about the campaign as i have already played it.

Has anyone (preview members) noticed that all the xbox 360 games have disappeared from their "Ready to Install" list?

Same for me!

Free gem matchup game just hit the arcade. It's called Gems of war, made by the puzzle quest creators. Think theres some sort of pay scheme, not sure how it effects the game. Alright for a quick fix.

Lol this is not a new console it's an software update, so you might aswell do it now as you will have to in the end regardless.

It's been in public testing long enough it's not going to stop you playing any AA titles if any small bugs arise.

I had the option for this just now and I declined it, got until the 23rd November before it is compulsory...thought I'd wait and see how it is for everyone else before downloading it. Good luck all http://majornelson.com/2015/11/11/global-rollout-of-the-new-xbox-one-experience-on-nov-12/

I'll download that when i get home, i've had no issues with the preview builds since i swapped to the NXOE builds in mid October.

EDIT: The 8th Nov Preview build is the public release, so no update is needed :)

Last edited:
Since the preview build, I only occasionally get the TV tuner not recognised and occasionally pressing the Home Button don't get me home (get around it via voice command). Hope the release build fully fixes that for me.

Otherwise, it's been good. Defo quicker.

Back
Top Bottom