*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

anyone seen the "leaked" list of the first phase of backward compatible games?

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2015/11/list-of-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-games-supposedly-leaked/

Not sure what I think of it, could well be fake but that list has allot of Ubisoft games on it, It also doesn't include Dirt3 which is ment to be on it (as its this months games with gold for the 360).

With these 360 games, do digital and disc versions work ?

i have Alan wake on disc which i would like to get back into, and i have Trials Evo on digital which my lad plays, getting rid of the 360 would be great also.

With these 360 games, do digital and disc versions work ?

i have Alan wake on disc which i would like to get back into, and i have Trials Evo on digital which my lad plays, getting rid of the 360 would be great also.

Both digital and disc works. I've tried it on Mass Effect.

Digital ones are easier as you can just download it off the list of owned games when available though.

Oh god I hate the new UI.

:(

I've been using it since they released it for Preview and it's much improved IMO. Faster to set things up and loads quicker, I remember trying to set party chat on smite, by the time the UI for party chat loads on top of game, the game have already started.

Thanks

Can say good bye to the ugly red 360 i have then all going well.

I recently turned the Xbox 360 on to swap some game saves to cloud. I was clearly deaf to the sound of the fans, because comparing it to the Xbox One quiet run, the 360 was like a teenager on a moped trying to get to 30mph!

Maybe it's just familiarity and the total lack of it with the new UI but the vertical scrolling tthrew me the first time I tried to find my games/apps when I was installing NFS.

I've been using it since they released it for Preview and it's much improved IMO. Faster to set things up and loads quicker, I remember trying to set party chat on smite, by the time the UI for party chat loads on top of game, the game have already started.

I recently turned the Xbox 360 on to swap some game saves to cloud. I was clearly deaf to the sound of the fans, because comparing it to the Xbox One quiet run, the 360 was like a teenager on a moped trying to get to 30mph!

It is noisy, but it's quieter than the PS4 for some reason.

Maybe it's just familiarity and the total lack of it with the new UI but the vertical scrolling tthrew me the first time I tried to find my games/apps when I was installing NFS.
You hate it because you have to scroll down..?

I really like the UI. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's now much quicker to set up party, view friends etc. The side panel still takes a bit too long to load for my liking, but once it's loaded, actually accessing the features that matter has been much improved.

Can anyone recommend me some new headphones around the £50 mark?

I've got the turtlebeach XP500's but just can't get the mic working. I've got the new controller with 3.5mm socket and I can hear voice chat, but people can't hear me.

I've tried all sorts of cables including the turtle beach ps4 talkback cable and a OMTP to CTIA/AHJ connector.

You hate it because you have to scroll down..?

I really like the UI. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's now much quicker to set up party, view friends etc. The side panel still takes a bit too long to load for my liking, but once it's loaded, actually accessing the features that matter has been much improved.

Too used to all the horizontal scroll on the XB1.

No Skate games in the list :(

Although, just saw this:

Our launch of 104 titles on Nov. 12 is just the beginning. You can expect new Xbox One Backward Compatible games to be announced on a regular basis, starting in December. More titles are on the way, including fan favorites like Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite and Skate 3. Stay tuned because this just the beginning of a long list of Xbox 360 games that will run on Xbox One.

So it should be coming :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom