*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I've have not had much chance to use my replacement 1tb but have taken it to my offshore work place, installed the Xbox experience and have noticed significant boot up times on quick start compared to my 500gb console in June. Still find disabling network faster to install games from disc. Tempted with the elite with a trade in of £220 value but wondering if it's worth the £180 from me, as I could buy an external ssd for that price.

Soldato
have a question about XB1 bundles if someone could answer.......

there's Tomb Raider, Lego and Fifa 16, probably others that have themed boxes (the cardboard box I mean), will there be a physical copy of the game or is it a download?

Soldato
have a question about XB1 bundles if someone could answer.......

there's Tomb Raider, Lego and Fifa 16, probably others that have themed boxes (the cardboard box I mean), will there be a physical copy of the game or is it a download?

It can be a mixture, sometimes download, sometimes physical.

Soldato
Put the disc in. Or for digital they are ready for you in games and apps. Scroll to the right in games. For 360 games with gold log in to the online store and buy them from there. They'll show up in games then also.

Soldato
I've just got my Xbox One back from being repaired. Previously it would launch games, but it would never get past the loading/splash screen, so I sent it off to be repaired. Unfortunately it wasn't an official Microsoft repair because I had changed the HDD in an effort to fix the problem myself.

Received the console back after MONTHS of waiting, they told me it had been fixed. It has not... Forza Horizon 2 demo works fine, but both Fifa 16 demo and Killer Instinct just black screen. Installing Dead Rising 3 as we speak to test but I don't have high hopes.

It's almost exactly the same problem as I sent it in to be repaired for, except it freezes at a different place. Anyone else experienced this problem? The only solution I can find is to power cycle the console, or turn off and leave power cable out for 5 minutes. This did not help :(

No idea about the main fault but have you tried using an external drive?

Soldato
Put the disc in. Or for digital they are ready for you in games and apps. Scroll to the right in games. For 360 games with gold log in to the online store and buy them from there. They'll show up in games then also.

yeah, none of the my xbox 360 games are showing up in that list :(

Associate
I'm finding the BC a bit hit and miss.Dirt 3 works fine but Gears of war : Judgement is a no go for me.I tried to install it twice but just get the error message.Gears 1 & 3 work fine though.

Soldato
Earth[Tera].bin;28812537 said:
Had an Xbone at launch but sold it 6 months later, Just purchased another one mainly for Tomb Raider and Forza. WTF is with the interface, it's a complete mess.

Have to agree. I can't even redeem a code, and no idea if the Master Chief multiplayer is fixed.

Forza 6 is good, not amazing though, yet to play Halo 5 but that looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom