*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Xbox slim is the most pointless thing Microsoft could have done. It's literally the one thing that the Xbox doesn't need.

4K output might prove useful but only if they allow for Dts hd via MKV.

Soldato
Xbox slim is the most pointless thing Microsoft could have done. It's literally the one thing that the Xbox doesn't need.

4K output might prove useful but only if they allow for Dts hd via MKV.

How is it a bad thing?....I literally see no counter for the argument that's its a bad thing lol

Soldato
How is it a bad thing?....I literally see no counter for the argument that's its a bad thing lol

Why does it need to be smaller? It's utterly pointless making it smaller.

Smaller undoubtedly = louder.

If anything keep it the same size and have it even more whisper quiet than it already is.

Hell, make it so the fan turns off whilst on the dashboard. Anything but make a fixed piece of living room hardware (that you don't really look at or move after the day you unpack it and put it in place), smaller for no reason apart from to make it smaller.

Soldato
LMAO.....you seems like areal numpty, so no other consoles in the past 15 years coming out with smaller revised versions shouldn't have ever happened?

Ill bet you any money this thing will just be as quiet.
Keep its the same size and make it even more quiet?...I cant even hear mine now as it is unless I have nothing else in the room and holding my breath.

This is hilarious. They announced it every was saying how big it was etc..they make a slimmer one....nah..thats stupid..they shouldn't have doen that lol

Soldato
ALso..look at jstu HOW small they have made it over the original.

8XK4z8S.png

80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
LMAO.....you seems like areal numpty, so no other consoles in the past 15 years coming out with smaller revised versions shouldn't have ever happened?

Ill bet you any money this thing will just be as quiet.
Keep its the same size and make it even more quiet?...I cant even hear mine now as it is unless I have nothing else in the room and holding my breath.

This is hilarious. They announced it every was saying how big it was etc..they make a slimmer one....nah..thats stupid..they shouldn't have doen that lol

Every one? I sure wasn't and never had any problem with the size of it.

I've had problems with my PS4 being incredibly noisy and overheating but the X1 has been virtually silent and working solidly since launch.

In regards to the previous revised consoles, the original PS3 was better than the slim (as quiet and had more features), the original Vita was better than the slim and the same goes for the original playstation.

The Xbox 360 slim was the only one worth owning as that actually fixed the RROD issues and was a fair bit quieter.

Soldato
Once again, why is it good that they've made it SO much smaller?

Do you live in a shoebox where you can only have one device at a time out?

SO why did Sony make the PS2 Slim etc...is that just as stupid?

ANd yes..what if people do have limited shelf space?

You are literally coming up with the most idiotic argument ever made.

Like saying nothing is worth making smaller.

Associate
"It looks like the Xbox One will be getting a new feature soon. Xbox Clubs will allow you to become members of certain groups which play games together and follow certain titles like Forza Horizon 2 and The Division. For example, you can specializing in drifting and find gamers who enjoy that too."

kZAJ4hq.gif

GuaPHnX.gif

Soldato
SO why did Sony make the PS2 Slim etc...is that just as stupid?

ANd yes..what if people do have limited shelf space?

You are literally coming up with the most idiotic argument ever made.

Like saying nothing is worth making smaller.

The PS2 slim was a load of rubbish, only served as a means for Sony to remove features and make it smaller for the sake of being smaller.

The X1 doesn't gain anything from being smaller, at best the revised chipset offsets the worse cooling and we've left with a needlessly smaller box with a naff usb port on the front rather than hidden on the side.

Associate
The X1 doesn't gain anything from being smaller, at best the revised chipset offsets the worse cooling and we've left with a needlessly smaller box with a naff usb port on the front rather than hidden on the side.

Spec
40% smaller, 2 TB HDD and 4K UHD support

If above is true and priced below current ps4 will make public think twice about buying a Ps4 with 500gb and no 4k UHD

Public will see 4 k and 2TB think straight away xbox must be better deal

Soldato
They need to make it in black for me to buy one, but as the 4K is only going to be for dash board and streaming services, meaning I would need to upgrade the TV to 4K and the AV receiver to 4K does not seem worth it to me.

I am hoping they will allow the streaming to go the other way from W10 PC to X1

Kimbie

Back
Top Bottom