*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone able to point me in the right direction here? I can't seem to uninstall games on the XBO. Brings up the menu, choose Uninstall, agree to losing all data ever and nothing changes!

Same even after a power cycle or going into 'Manage App' - not sure where I'm going wrong with this?

Soldato
Are Xbox One controllers notoriously crap? I'm on my second one from ASDA (returned the first after an hour) and both have developed a sticky left trigger within a couple hours of use.

Soldato
Are Xbox One controllers notoriously crap? I'm on my second one from ASDA (returned the first after an hour) and both have developed a sticky left trigger within a couple hours of use.
Had about 5 different ones as I've bought/sold 2 xboxes.

Never had a problem with any of the controllers. Headsets on the other hand... I've had 3 official ones break on me

Soldato

similarly, since buying an XBONE at xmas, I've had the controller replaced twice. The first one had the "A" button sitting noticeably lower than the other face buttons (and would rattle continuously and the second had what seemed to be an unsecured rumble motor on the left side which had the most annoying noise ever. Just unlucky, I guess

Associate
Xbox controllers are generally the best around reliability-wise. You must have been extremely unlucky.

I've been through 6-7 Playstation DS4s but admittedly the newer ones are much better.

Soldato
Speaking of controllers, I've finally reached a breaking point with my One S controller just disconnecting when it feels like it. Have used the USB kit to deal with it, but now it doesn't even want to work with that in there.

Speaking to MS now who are going to replace it, but part of me says this whole thing (and looking through the history) is console related. Also having to pay to ship it so them is a bit of a disgrace...

Soldato
not too bad

C5_SBAk_YUo_AE1ee_G_zps4jbmticw.jpg

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Layers of Fear ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of March. Evolve Ultimate Edition ($49.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from March 16th to April 15th

On Xbox 360, starting Wednesday, March 1st, Borderlands 2 ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through March 15th. Then on March 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Heavy Weapon ($9.99 ERP) for free through March 31st.

Associate
Can anyone recommend me a decent but cheapish headset to use on my Xbox One please. I'll get the controller headset adaptor, so will be able to plug in 3.5mm. I'm looking for a single ear one, as the game sound will come out of my speakers, and I'll use this just for chatting.
Thanks.

Soldato
Installed Amazon video app on xbox one and every time I load it up I have to sign in again, it signs me out even while using the app, I finished an episode of Grand Tour and noticed I was signed out.

Is there a setting Im missing or something?

Back
Top Bottom