*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Folks, I got myself a cheap second-hand One S yesterday for PUBG, console itself is in decent condition but the controller isn't and I'm getting a lot of drift on the Y axis with it. Are there any quick fixes or am I stuck having to get myself a new one?

Caporegime
Has anyone else got Lara Croft: Guardian of Light appear in their game library without buying it? This is a new gamertag I'm using with no purchases but it's ready for me to download...

Soldato
Games Pass April Games

Gl1lIEP.jpg.png

Cities: Skylines (coming April 1st)
ClusterTruck (coming April 1st)
Kingdom: New Lands (coming April 1st)
Late Shift (coming April 1st)
Portal Knights (coming April 1st)
Robocraft Infinity (coming April 11th)
Sacred Citadel (coming April 1st)
theHunter: Call of the Wild (coming April 1st)

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone played pubg and come across people with suspicious “skills” on xbox one? There has been a good few times where I have been almost instakilled by headshots from “players” who aimed their gun and shot it in a split second.

Anyone know of any kind of aimbot or exploit that people are using? Im guessing its a modded pad or some other kind of external thing, i was even killed by a scar-l that fired like a mini gun, also an instakill

Years ago i used to play with people on mgo2 Who where using frag fx, maybe its still going around ...

Associate
Has anyone played pubg and come across people with suspicious “skills” on xbox one? There has been a good few times where I have been almost instakilled by headshots from “players” who aimed their gun and shot it in a split second.

Anyone know of any kind of aimbot or exploit that people are using? Im guessing its a modded pad or some other kind of external thing, i was even killed by a scar-l that fired like a mini gun, also an instakill

Years ago i used to play with people on mgo2 Who where using frag fx, maybe its still going around ...

There's no aim bots or the like there are however plenty Xim users using MnK with macros. There's a big thread on the official forums about it.

Associate

Yeah lots of xim apex users etc.

Back
Top Bottom