*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
How is the X as a 4K player these days?

I had an S and there were a few issues with certain discs freezing/not playing (Ragnarok/Last Jedi if I remember correctly).

Have they been ironed out now?

Associate
Signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today. Will give it a whirl.

Does anyone know how to take advantage of the free 6 month Spotify premium offer? Does it come via email or something?

Associate
Signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today. Will give it a whirl.

Does anyone know how to take advantage of the free 6 month Spotify premium offer? Does it come via email or something?

If you go to the store, then memberships, then get more info under the Xbox live gold section, there should be a thing there called Claim Your Ultimate Gift.

Sometimes it appears on the dashboard but not always.

Associate
Ah, I thought it was US only for some reason.

I've had console streaming for a little while if that's maybe what you mean rather than cloud streaming?

Associate
Xbox got insider program with 5 tiers, they start with top tier and work down.

Xcloud got both options within app, Console streaming, cloud streaming

Do require a android device and bluetooth pad

Associate
Yeah I get you.

Typically I got my invite last night just after I left for a weekend away, so didn't bring my controller to try it out, would've been the perfect opportunity!

Associate
Does anyone else use a samsung n950 atoms sound bar and get delay through the xbox?

If I use DTS its fine if I enable atoms on xbox there is a noticeable delay amongst games and movies

If I upgrade my xgold membership to ultimate for £1 does anyone know if this is for all of the xbox gold sub so £1 will get me ultimate for the remaining 1.5 gold I have? Or will they just give me 3 months?

This is for my partner. When I did it about half a year ago I had 3 years gold upgraded to ultimate for £1.

Need to know asap

Man of Honour
If I upgrade my xgold membership to ultimate for £1 does anyone know if this is for all of the xbox gold sub so £1 will get me ultimate for the remaining 1.5 gold I have? Or will they just give me 3 months?

This is for my partner. When I did it about half a year ago I had 3 years gold upgraded to ultimate for £1.

Need to know asap

Your current gold gets converted to game pass ultimate at a 1:1 ratio up to 36 months.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else get an Xcloud invite last night or this morning? Was a pleasant surprise, wasn't expecting it in the UK til 2020.

Got this a few days ago too. Went to try it at work and I don't have the correct Xbox One controller with bluetooth :(

I have find my One X controller and try that when back at home.

Back
Top Bottom