*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Tel you what, dead rising 3 has a lot of replay ability. Shame the dlc is meant to be rubbish otherwise I would have got it..

Just got my mega man gun =D
Absolutely agree about the replay value. I'm waiting till all the DLC is released and on sale (it'll happen eventually) then I'll replay the whole thing again. I loved just wandering around with the Ultimate Grim Reaper, that would decimate crowds in seconds :D

Pretty good deal starting at Asda on Friday (if it's not online already, I haven't bothered checking); Xbox One Titanfall bundle, with Forza 5, FIFA14 and CoD for £449.

Absolutely agree about the replay value. I'm waiting till all the DLC is released and on sale (it'll happen eventually) then I'll replay the whole thing again. I loved just wandering around with the Ultimate Grim Reaper, that would decimate crowds in seconds :D

Don't have that weapon yet. (mega man blaster kills them all enough..)

For some reason I got the achievement "create all combo weapons" even though I'm way off! :p (got it after I made a massive bomb.. Which strips your clothes off lol!)

Similarly I'm waiting for dlc on the cheap.

It seems once you get to a high level in it however the zombies aren't tough enough, I hope dead rising 4 has some giant zombies just casually strolling and chasing your character :p. Nightmare mode was easy when I started it around level 43 (just got 50 when I finished).

My brothers had an Xbox one and I need some clarification as to how to get sound via PC.

With my PS4, I plug an SPDIF cable into the back of the PS4, and then the other end of the SPDIF into an 2XRCA Adapter/converter and then a 3.5mm jack into the back of the PC and it works fine. Would it work the exact same way on Xbox one?

Would imagine so :)

Back
Top Bottom