*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

just ordered one of these on total impulse. trying to read back through the pages to see if there's any advice on setting these up with Sky and basic tips n tricks. I can't see anything. Any pointers?

Nothing much to it, just plug your sky box to the xbox one via hdmi. I think the first time you boot up your console it actually walks you through it and allows you to everything up there.

Right now you can't get the guide yet since it's still in BETA but the update is due to come out this month. :D

Sooo I just ordered an XBOne (before even getting the PS4 surprisingly) as I got a really good deal. Titanfall bundle plus an extra controller for £369 with next day delivery.

Edit: Amazon BTW, wasn't advertised as a bundle but it took £17 something off when I added the second controller.

Last edited:
I've got 2 weeks before I start my new job, so my days at the moment are spent on the Xbox. 11 hours straight today, just playing Assassins Creed and FIFA. Bloody love it!

I need to finish Dead Rising and also start Tomb Raider at some point too!

Picked mine up today with Titanfall, love it. like others have been saying the dashboard is a mess at the moment. Still need to look to find things but am sure this will change. Am surprised there aint any demos for Forza 5 or Rise as they both supposed to be good looking games. Controller just feels similar to xbox 360 to me.

the store where I picked it up said that they had a lot of people come trade there ps4 in for an xbox one. I thought maybe down to titanfall??? thought it was odd thing for him to say to be honest.

overall happy with my Xbox one

Sooo I just ordered an XBOne (before even getting the PS4 surprisingly) as I got a really good deal. Titanfall bundle plus an extra controller for £369 with next day delivery.

Edit: Amazon BTW, wasn't advertised as a bundle but it took £17 something off when I added the second controller.

Just went through to CS and they are sending me the controller minus the discount for Sunday. So helpful - Cheers for the heads up on this :)

I don't think I have the attention span to sit for 11 hours and game anymore. I would get cabin fever.

Tomb raider is one hell of a game though mate, finish it!

I had nothing else to do, it was either play games or watch ****e like Jeremy Kyle :p

I haven't even started it yet. My fiance finished it already, but I've got other stuff to finish first. Fortunately I've got 2 weeks of nothing to get some games completed.

Back
Top Bottom