*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Absolutely loving Dead Rising 3 at the moment, is any of the DLC worth getting? None of them seem to get glowing reviews.

Same here, i bought it months ago but was busy with Forza and BF4. I only started playing it properly this week, really liking the game.

I was also wondering about the DLC, i think the season pass for all four DLC's was £24.

I heard the dlc for dead rising isn't great. I'll wait for it on offer. Just completed it my 3rd time but missed one survivor! =X
I'm pretty much invincible in it now at level 50 with mega man cannon..

Depends on whether you're into the games, if you'd have bought all 4 anyway i'd say it wasn't a bad deal.

Thief is meant to be a turd mind ;)

Thief and bf4 are the only ones that interest me!

Will borrow dead rising from my nephew and that's me covered from what's currently available right now that I know of.

FIFA is installed on console / code, cool to keep around anyway if you have company over.

Already got AC BF on PC so will sell. Also will sell thief once completed.

Should get £50 for the pair bringing console + 2 games for £250 which seem excellent so going ahead with it.

Are there any upcoming exclusives that I should keep an I out for or games I've missed that I should give a go?

Not interested in ryse or forza.

Thief and bf4 are the only ones that interest me!

Will borrow dead rising from my nephew and that's me covered from what's currently available right now that I know of.

FIFA is installed on console / code, cool to keep around anyway if you have company over.

Already got AC BF on PC so will sell. Also will sell thief once completed.

Should get £50 for the pair bringing console + 2 games for £250 which seem excellent so going ahead with it.

Are there any upcoming exclusives that I should keep an I out for or games I've missed that I should give a go?

Not interested in ryse or forza.

Not exclusives, but i've pre ordered Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs. Also upcoming is Dying Light which I quite like the look of.

Dead Rising is awesome.

Not exclusives, but i've pre ordered Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs. Also upcoming is Dying Light which I quite like the look of.

Dead Rising is awesome.

Will be getting all 3 but on PC, anything that's also on PC I just buy there due to cheaper price and improved settings given ive got a monster gaming rig. And yep dying light looks very promising (that is the zombie game right)

Guess will have to wait till e3 till some exclusives are shown off / announced.

That Quantum Break looked interesting, will keep an eye out for that.

Will be getting all 3 but on PC, anything that's also on PC I just buy there due to cheaper price and improved settings given ive got a monster gaming rig. And yep dying light looks very promising (that is the zombie game right)

Guess will have to wait till e3 till some exclusives are shown off / announced.

That Quantum Break looked interesting, will keep an eye out for that.

Forza 5 is Xbox One specific I believe, if you're into racing games.

Fighter Within is an exclusive :p (Don't buy that by the way)

Buy it for sure. Sell the games if you don't want them.

Have bought, just playing thief at moment. Unfortunately guy was a right scruffy chav type, spent about an hour cleaning everything with Dettol.

Forza 5 is Xbox One specific I believe, if you're into racing games.

Fighter Within is an exclusive :p (Don't buy that by the way)

Not really into to racing games anymore, not since GT back on PS2

Prefer story driven games or RPGs rather than just mindless carnage, hence why looking forward to quantum break.

What's up with the store theres still only like 5-6 games in there, no indies? Looks like no change since when I bought on launch.

On a side note, ive not got Gold yet and don't really need it for playing games online. I do subscribe to both Netflix and Amazon Instant and was wondering can I use without out gold?

Last edited:
This Kinect is like "60% of the time, it works every time".

Bought a xb1 today because the Gf likes Kinect and the fitness stuff and it's hopeless at tracking her.

I read somewhere the minimum range of Kinect is 4ft 6inches, it's more like 5 1/2 to 6ft.

Not happy

This Kinect is like "60% of the time, it works every time".

Bought a xb1 today because the Gf likes Kinect and the fitness stuff and it's hopeless at tracking her.

I read somewhere the minimum range of Kinect is 4ft 6inches, it's more like 5 1/2 to 6ft.

Not happy

Where do you have it sitting? I have mine on top of a wall mounted TV and have about 6 ft between it and my sofa and it can fit nearly all of me in, and I'm 6ft 3"

Mines sitting at the base of the tv about half a metre off the floor. My GF is 5ft 3 and is standing about 5ft away from it.

I'm going to wall mount it next weekend which should help, it can't even pick me up at 5 1/2 feet but I am 6ft.

Half a metre off the floor is too low, ideally it should be just above the TV. I think minimum MS say is 0.6m, which is pushing it anyway even by official guidance.

My play space isnt the biggest, but I stand around 6-7ft away and Kinect has never had a problem recognising me or the GF.

Back
Top Bottom