*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Anyone got Kinnect Rivals yet? It arrived on Friday so I was ready to jump into a game of footy with my kids only to find I have to do training and complete things just to unlock more games. Pretty disappointed so far :(.

I got kinect rivals for me and my daughter to play and whilst it is very annoying having to do all the training crap before unlocking the other modes I am impressed with how the kinect and how it works perfectly with my 6 year old. The old kinect on the 360 would struggle to work with her and it would forever need readjusting.

Anyone got Kinnect Rivals yet? It arrived on Friday so I was ready to jump into a game of footy with my kids only to find I have to do training and complete things just to unlock more games. Pretty disappointed so far :(.

Yeah, found KSR a bit meh so far, was expecting more as I enjoyed the original quite a bit.

Is it me or has the football game took a step backward too? The new jet ski and climbing events aren't too bad.

Very pleased with my £350 Titanfall Xbox One offer, i was a release day 360 purchaser and purchased several units (as mine died...) over the years, i always wanted to be a release day Xbone owner, but couldn't bring myself to pay.

Solid system for £350, Titanfall is epic fun, feels a little short, and it's great to get back into BF, Metro on 4 is epic.

Likewise.

Tennis and Bowling are decent, but the rest are pretty much complete dung... especially the shooting!!

It's a step back from the original Kinect Sports imo, the sports in that were a lot better.

The thing is my 2 boys and step-son all have different profiles so it makes it a right pain having to do all the training each profile. I just wanted to jump in and mess about.

Rayman Legends is bloody brilliant. So good for couch coop with my fiancé. The art is amazing, the levels are fun and varied, the music and sounds are bloody fantastic too. There's some pretty funny parts too.

While there are some niggles with the OS, all in all I bloody love this console. Little things, like the fact I'm quickly and easily typing this on the smart glass app an it's instantly updating on the screen. Browsing the web on the console is now quick and easy :)

Still waiting for the new OS update to come on my console though.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but if I were to buy a pre-owned Xbox One which has a download copy of Fifa 14 installed on the console, would I be able to use it with my gamertag? Or is it tied to the gamertag of the original redeemer?

Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but if I were to buy a pre-owned Xbox One which has a download copy of Fifa 14 installed on the console, would I be able to use it with my gamertag? Or is it tied to the gamertag of the original redeemer?

Thanks!

You will be able to play fifa until his gamertag is removed from the console as it is tired to his account.

Back
Top Bottom