*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Half a metre off the floor is too low, ideally it should be just above the TV. I think minimum MS say is 0.6m, which is pushing it anyway even by official guidance.

My play space isnt the biggest, but I stand around 6-7ft away and Kinect has never had a problem recognising me or the GF.

I shall try this when I wall mount it. I didn't fancy precariously balancing it on top of my tv :P

I bought a TV top mount for my Kinect and it performs great. Not that it was that bad in the first place. I was worried that the mount would be insecure, but it's not, I have no worries.

I bought Just Dance the other day and the wife and 3 kids have been pounding the floor with not a hint of wobble to be seen.

Man voice control is awesome.

Couldn't be arsed to navigate with the pad so with voice I downloaded the youtube app, agreed to the t and c's launched the app, then exited from the app and turned my console off.

All first time.

Man voice control is awesome.

Couldn't be arsed to navigate with the pad so with voice I downloaded the youtube app, agreed to the t and c's launched the app, then exited from the app and turned my console off.

All first time.

Have to agree, even simple things like switching the console and TV on at the same time by voice is bad ass. Novelty? Perhaps, but it's still bad ass.

Have to agree, even simple things like switching the console and TV on at the same time by voice is bad ass. Novelty? Perhaps, but it's still bad ass.

Novelty? no way, voice control is awesome :) The only time I use the controller now is when I am playing games. It's so great to be able to come in with my cup of tea and a biscuit ;) and just start up my movie without having to use the controller. Then the ability just to do quick pause when I am going for a top up, :D brilliant!!

Back
Top Bottom