*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

After having an Xbox One for a few months now, I must say I'm very happy with it. I love the games on it, especially Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall. The only problem I have with it so far is the RB button. Basically, it's kind of hard to keep it down for longer periods of time. For example, in DR3 when you combine weapons, very often the weapons crafting menu just suddenly closes even though I'm still pressing the RB button down. Similarly, same thing happens in AC4 when using spyglass. Did something like this happen to any of you, or it's more likely just my controller that needs fixing/replacement? Thanks

After having an Xbox One for a few months now, I must say I'm very happy with it. I love the games on it, especially Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall. The only problem I have with it so far is the RB button. Basically, it's kind of hard to keep it down for longer periods of time. For example, in DR3 when you combine weapons, very often the weapons crafting menu just suddenly closes even though I'm still pressing the RB button down. Similarly, same thing happens in AC4 when using spyglass. Did something like this happen to any of you, or it's more likely just my controller that needs fixing/replacement? Thanks

Not had any issues with my RB on any of my controllers.

Just received a GAMEware (it was listed as ORB) Kinect tv mount and the kinect doesn't fit in securely on the top plate of the mount ;( Can anyone recommend a working tv mount for Xbox One's Kinect that isn't too expensive? Thanks

Just received a GAMEware (it was listed as ORB) Kinect tv mount and the kinect doesn't fit in securely on the top plate of the mount ;( Can anyone recommend a working tv mount for Xbox One's Kinect that isn't too expensive? Thanks

I have the same one, TBH although it's a design flaw (which I think they subsequently fixed, so you may have old stock?) I've had mine on top my TV since launch day and it's never budged. The TV gets swivelled around regularly and I have a 3 year old who occasionally knocks into the TV stand, and not once has the Kinect moved, let alone fallen off.

If I were you I'd just keep using it as is.

My second controller's bumper buttons feel a lot different to the one I got with the console. Much better! :)

My Titanfall controller is built a lot better than my Day One controller.

Just got my one but don't have many friends with it, playing trials atm but going to get titanfall and garden warfare soon :)

GT: crunchman1990

FR sent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom