*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

My xbox is throwing up errors when it tries to read discs (I've tried 2)

It's also spinning the disc drive at full whack even in standby

Any fixes?

Edit: fully powered off and seems to run discs now but still buzzing? Should I just phone ms for replacement? How long does that take?

Double edit: seems fine now after full shut down, weird.

Last edited:
The party chat system. Sometimes when I join or start a party I can't hear anyone and it doesn't acknowledge that I'm talking. Signing out and back in normally fixes it but today it took about 20 attempts to get it working.

Anyone else signed in your room? Sometimes the home screen will get confused between me and my gf and if it registers that she's using the controller the party chat will stop working.

(the way to fix it is the select back my user in the top left)

Anyone else signed in your room? Sometimes the home screen will get confused between me and my gf and if it registers that she's using the controller the party chat will stop working.

(the way to fix it is the select back my user in the top left)

It's the same with or without anybody else in the room. It's a real pain in the **** at times.

The party chat system. Sometimes when I join or start a party I can't hear anyone and it doesn't acknowledge that I'm talking. Signing out and back in normally fixes it but today it took about 20 attempts to get it working.

That sucks, surprised they ruined the party chat system on the X1 it was perfect on the xbox 360.

I'm still to use most of the stuff like Party Chat. :(

Watching Breaking Bad on blu-ray, and it started to break up for a minute or two yesterday. Faultless apart from that and when it refused the last two discs of season two. :p

Try selecting yourself as a user in the home (top left section).

That doesn't work. I just have to keep signing in and out until it eventually works.

That sucks, surprised they ruined the party chat system on the X1 it was perfect on the xbox 360.

I've just had a look on the xbox preview forums and it seems a few others are having the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom