*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Looks pretty good, something a bit different.

Looks like Bethesda have save me a few pennys with Elder Scroll slipping right into Destiny's launch window.

Anyone know the cheapest brick & mortar to buy Tomb Raider from tonight? I ordered it yesterday but looks like it won't be here in time! Really annoying as I have a free weekend and wanted to binge some games, plan on buying it physically tonight then getting a refund in store for the online one when it turns up.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, Tesco are doing a colleague deal at the moment where you can buy an Xbox One Titanfall bundle for £299. So if you know anyone who works in Tesco it might be worthwhile getting them to buy it on your behalf if you are in the market for one.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, Tesco are doing a colleague deal at the moment where you can buy an Xbox One Titanfall bundle for £299. So if you know anyone who works in Tesco it might be worthwhile getting them to buy it on your behalf if you are in the market for one.
Yup just ordered mine via the wife :D

I need to find someone that works in Tesco.. :)

SO ive got a problem with two games that I havnt played in a while.

Ryse and Forza

Both obviously have had updates since, but when I put either game in the tray ( even after a resest) I get a message saying " There was a problem with the update"

My connection is fine, and the Try Again option just puts me back to the same screen.

Any reason this is happening?

SO ive got a problem with two games that I havnt played in a while.

Ryse and Forza

Both obviously have had updates since, but when I put either game in the tray ( even after a resest) I get a message saying " There was a problem with the update"

My connection is fine, and the Try Again option just puts me back to the same screen.

Any reason this is happening?

It's a problem with the May preview update (rolled out last night).

Luckily i didn't have any games needing an update, the preview forum advises to re-install the games.

TBH if they are rolling out things like this, i'm going to back out of the preview after this month.

EDIT: i'm liking the look of Sunset Overdrive :D

It's a problem with the May preview update (rolled out last night).

Luckily i didn't have any games needing an update, the preview forum advises to re-install the games.

TBH if they are rolling out things like this, i'm going to back out of the preview after this month.

EDIT: i'm liking the look of Sunset Overdrive :D

Ahhh bugger, I'm signing out of the beta program then. It breaks more than giving a new feature in looking for!

Back
Top Bottom