*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
I am on my second xbox one due to a really annoying HDD like buzzing sound at the Dashboard that would disappear when playing games - well I was really happy that the October update fixed this issue!

Soldato
What 2.1 speaker options are available for the Xbox One.

I currently have my Xbox to the TV via HDMI then some 2.1 Creative speakers plugged into the TV via 3.5mm audio jack.

The audio is really distorted from the Xbox.

Does anyone else experience this?

Turns out it was a dodgy HDMI port on my TV. I changed it to the side HDMI port and it's fine.

Caporegime
Turns out it was a dodgy HDMI port on my TV. I changed it to the side HDMI port and it's fine.

icon14.gif

Soldato
You think we will see the White controller for sale soon on its won?

I busted my left trigger rumbler, it works but want a full working one again, and the White looks pretty nice.

Soldato
Think my Xbox is going to have to go back. Has switched itself off three times in the past two days because of what I'm assuming is overheating although I don't get the message stating that is the reason when I switch it on again. Its sat on my pc desk and the brick is in an open space on the floor too. It felt quite warm when I checked but not baking hot or anything.

I suppose on the bright side its happened now and not after 12 months warrany has run out.. don't fancy re downloading all my games again though. My hard drive was 75% full. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Think my Xbox is going to have to go back. Has switched itself off three times in the past two days because of what I'm assuming is overheating although I don't get the message stating that is the reason when I switch it on again. Its sat on my pc desk and the brick is in an open space on the floor too. It felt quite warm when I checked but not baking hot or anything.

I suppose on the bright side its happened now and not after 12 months warrany has run out.. don't fancy re downloading all my games again though. My hard drive was 75% full. :p

If you've got an external hdd is fairly painless setting it up and transferring your games to it

Back
Top Bottom