*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
What 2.1 speaker options are available for the Xbox One.

I currently have my Xbox to the TV via HDMI then some 2.1 Creative speakers plugged into the TV via 3.5mm audio jack.

The audio is really distorted from the Xbox.

Does anyone else experience this?

Caporegime

I currently have my Xbox to the TV via HDMI then some 2.1 Creative speakers plugged into the TV via 3.5mm audio jack.

I have an Amp with 5.1 dedicated speakers so the Xbox goes directly through the amp and that then processes the sound so no distortion.

An amp with Hi-Fi speakers will be your best bet, but thats a bit of a wallet surgery option!

Soldato

I have a Aego m 2.1 speaker setup, output from TV's 3.5mm jack. No distortion at all.

Soldato
So im reading reports that after this update, somehow, by some miracle, MS have actually removed the "coil whine" from the power block thanks to the update.

Soldato
Yep, slight hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, or like a higher whine pitch, better known as Coil Whine, if true I can leave mind on 24/7, as I have my machine in my room and in the dead of night can be really annoying.

Soldato
Ah, I've only ever heard it when I was sorting the wires at the back on first setup.
Good if it's fixed, my Chinchillas been a little edgy lately, might have been the night noise.

Caporegime
Soldato
I meant from the BD drive via a burned BR disc, think arnt the drive locked down at a firmware level to stop piracy!?

I know they have the codecs for network and USB playback.

Back
Top Bottom