The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he hasn't left them as they were.

They all say paid for Twitter blue.

Just watch how it'll become the norm to subscribe. The clever ones that don't give **** about the politics of it all know what the platform offers them.

Musks thoughts on Twitter

“Twitter is ‘troll heaven,’” Musk said after the BBC interview, when the discussion continued on Twitter Spaces, with Musk inviting a few acolytes who were eager to chat.

One of them, Ian Miles Cheong, a right-wing social media figure, described the appeal of Twitter as thus: “When you tweet a celebrity, there’s pretty good chance they’ll read it and they get irritated by it, and then say you’re trolling them, which is what I do. It’s good, it’s fun having that reaction. It’s like playing a video game but better.” “Yeah, totally. Exactly,” Musk agreed.

I'm not sure celebs will be rushing back

I searched a few random celebs seems most are not imo,but I'm sure someone will have some stats at some point

No, out of the people paying so far, most are doing it themselves. Unless 'a few' is different to Elon than me.

And Musk has started following through with removing legacy which Klink was adamant he wouldn't.

Last edited:
No, out of the people paying so far, most are doing it themselves. Unless 'a few' is different to Elon than me.
I mean I had a look at about a dozen celebs and only 2 or 3 had a blue tick

Sorry yes Elons probably only paying for a handful I assume

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom