The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musk supporters keep forgetting the. This glass is unbreakable smash, oh try a different window. Smash. Moment

People have been mocking him for years. Infact even at primary school when he was just the son of an emerald mine owner.

This was such a disaster that there were 150,000 preorders for the Cybertruck within 36 hours xD

Yeah a lot when I was younger but not in an electric vehicle with electric doors that if it catches fire is impossible to put out.

You understand, that you can get out right?

I've also had my window smashed in and stuff stolen, would've been useful then. Not that I'd buy a car based on this, or a electric vehicle (for now).

Basically as soon as he said he would unban Trump. That derangement syndrome is incredibly strong. A lot of otherwise reasonably intelligent people come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they dislike Elon, but that's really the thing. There's dozens of billionaires that get next to no criticism, Elon is even giving Jeff Bezos a break from the hate brigade.

I can appreciate what Elon has done for electric cars and rockets, but he's currently huffing his own emissions and I find watching him make terrible decisions and the consequences of them rather amusing

Basically as soon as he said he would unban Trump. That derangement syndrome is incredibly strong. A lot of otherwise reasonably intelligent people come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they dislike Elon, but that's really the thing. There's dozens of billionaires that get next to no criticism, Elon is even giving Jeff Bezos a break from the hate brigade.
The trouble is, when Elon took over, he decided many things and changed many things. The issue is, you've found a way to cope so that you don't have to struggle with reality, and you've ignored the 50 things that also happened at the exact same time, and looked back to try and find a reaosn why poor Elon is being laughed at world wide and decided about 6 months ago he let Trump back on, which is when the issues for Elon started, so therefore it's because of trump. But also, 6 months ago, Elon did a lot of other stupid things.

It's nothing but cope on your part.

From what I remember its just laminated glass anyway, like everyone uses in windshields.
The nonsense was claiming it was bullet proof. Maybe from a nerf ;)

The fire brigade aren't going to be put off by laminated glass but a member of the public/cop may be.
Its still going to "break" if its wacked hard but unlike normal safety glass in most car side windows it would be a pain to get out in short order as its still structurally one piece.
Its still going to be useless once damaged.

Only tesla thinks hiding the manual door releases under the seat you're sitting on or behind trim is a great idea for when you need to get out of the car in a hurry (admittedly "only" the back seats have the release under your seat).

I don't see much of an issue with this really, only real issue is a major crash where both front passengers are incapable of helping children climb out and most cases the child lock is on. But also I don't see why it's not available too. Cost reduction?

You understand, that you can get out right?

I've also had my window smashed in and stuff stolen, would've been useful then. Not that I'd buy a car based on this, or a electric vehicle (for now).

The front doors have hidden manual handles, so if you were in a crash and the driver was unconscious and couldn't tell you were the hidden handle is you'd be screwed. The rear doors don't have manual handles.

The front doors have hidden manual handles, so if you were in a crash and the driver was unconscious and couldn't tell you were the hidden handle is you'd be screwed. The rear doors don't have manual handles.

Hidden? Am I looking at the wrong thing?

From the tesla documents/YouTube they hardly look hidden?

If the Tesla radar/AI hasn't spotted the stationary fire truck/18 wheeler you won't really care about the door handles,
to boot, the european fire-services will then just inter the car remains directly in sand, until it's safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom