The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I selected what I saw to match my narrative, just the same as you did ;)

What do you thing Musk is say "Yes" to then? Or are you just slinging your virtue around as usual?

Suspended
I don't know - protect kids from what exactly?

People seem to have it in their head that LGBTQ+ people are getting in all the young kids heads and marching them down to doctors to get their bits cut off and their genders changed.

Honestly, how many trans people are even in this country? It's about 0.2% isn't it? And even those figures might be inflated, because the national census survey question was badly worded.

Last edited:
Permabanned
So is this Elon endorsing that ridiculous right wing conspiracy theory about LGBTQ+ people trying to make peadophilia acceptable"?

With the Left's beloved Harriet Harman in the news maybe I can remind you of her and her ilk's involvement with the Paedophile Information Exchange "PIE"?

Not so much a conspiracy theory perhaps?

Soldato
With the Left's beloved Harriet Harman in the news maybe I can remind you of her and her ilk's involvement with the Paedophile Information Exchange "PIE"?

Not so much a conspiracy theory perhaps?

Thats from 1970 and **** all to do with anything. Even you cant be that stupid.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know - protect kids from what exactly?

People seem to have it in their head that LGBTQ+ people are getting in all the young kids heads and marching them down to doctors to get their bits cut off and their genders changed.

Honestly, how many trans people are even in this country? It's about 0.2% isn't it? And even those figures might be inflated, because the national census survey question was badly worded.

Then why make the assertion you initially did if you don't know?

Oh, ok, you're in the "it's not happening at all" camp. That's fine. I don't see it this way. I'm instinctively feeling that when 'affirming care' is the current default in the US, there is a chance that mistakes are being made and paths not explored.

Musk is not talking about the UK. However to address your point: Just because something is tiny doesn't mean it doesn't matter. By the same logic, maybe we should just ignore trans people altogether as they are so 'insignificant'. That's not very nice is it? (I do not believe you mean it this way though and do not want to portray this as your pov)

So is this Elon endorsing that ridiculous right wing conspiracy theory about LGBTQ+ people trying to make peadophilia acceptable"?

And by that measure, many also aren't. The rabbit user doesn't say all, doesn't say most, doesn't say 95 percent, just many, because of course many just want to protect kids, rightly or wrongly in this method, which also means many don't want to. So others would be right to continue fighting the way they have, because many anti trans aren't there to protect kids.

What that user also forgets is that Hitler just wanted to protect Germans (from what he thought was a vile diseased people coming to take over).

If a user says "many of those that want the Jews gone are just wanting to protect kids"

This wouldn't be incorrect in that many just wanted to protect kids, but also many didn't want to, many wanted to murder.

Elon agreeing is just stupid Elon being stupid.

There is a reason why Disney currently have issues with Desantis. It's nothing to actually do with protecting kids from anything real.

Disney aren't getting kids to have a sex change. Disney put in a kiss between 2 males.

So yeah, many may want to just protect kdis (in the wrong way), but many don't want to protect kids else they'd clearly not have an issue with jsut 2 men kissing in a film

Last edited:
Permabanned
Thats from 1970 and **** all to do with anything. Even you cant be that stupid.

The date is irrelevant, Harman was involved and is still a high ranking Labour minister. It shows that the Left were and possibly still are sympathetic to paedophiles and are most certainly sympathetic today to sexual deviants. Hell their leader even jibbed at saying how a woman should be defined.

This sort of thing leaves a door open to conjecture about some of their peccadilloes and it should come as no surprise that some may leverage this. On Twitter and via other media. The law generally forbids actions directly against the alphabet soup people, it does not legislate everyone likes or approves of them.

In fact disapproval without actioning hardship, violence or "hate speach" for them is currently an inalienable right. In public and in private.

Soldato
This push to paint LGBT people as pedos in the US and to a less extent here is laughable. They are now the new enemy. Funny how 15 years ago it was all about "the muzzies" and how they were taking over and bringing sharia law to our communities. Now they never get a mention. In 15 years they will move on to another target.

Soldato
Doctors performing surgery and giving children life changing hormones, because they're confused about their identity (probably due to what the media has been pushing on them), despite the fact they're not even old enough to consent to anything is now equated to right wing people attacking "LGBT people" lol. It isn't okay to mutilate children or give them puberty blockers and hormones. There is literally no science backing this up. It is wrong and disgusting.

The LGBT people being called paedophiles are basically exposing children to sexualised behaviour, there's plenty of evidence of this happening. Just say it's not okay, stop making it right wing people attacking LGBT people. By entrenching yourselves in that position you're just alienating reasonable conservative voters, which is a lot of people.

Permabanned
This push to paint LGBT people as pedos in the US and to a less extent here is laughable. They are now the new enemy. Funny how 15 years ago it was all about "the muzzies" and how they were taking over and bringing sharia law to our communities. Now they never get a mention. In 15 years they will move on to another target.

The Muslims in the UK are one of, if not THE most strenuous opponents to LGBT indoctrination of their children. And quite rightly so. They demonstrate strenuously to oppose teaching the normalisation of sexual deviancy to young people outside many of their children's schools.

In fifteen years, given their exponential growth as a religion in the UK, I would expect life as an LGBT member to be somewhat more opposed than today.... Maybe the Twitterati haven't considered this, as you also have appeared to have ignored, Colonel_Klinck?

Users, make it relevant to Elon/twitter or don't make the point.

You can make the point, "I don't think kids should have hormone treatment because of my own sexual confusion so I project this onto others and say they are confused too, which is why I agree and support what Elon said"

But that last part is the important part to include to make it relevant.

Soldato
The LGBT people being called paedophiles are basically exposing children to sexualised behaviour, there's plenty of evidence of this happening. Just say it's not okay, stop making it right wing people attacking LGBT people. By entrenching yourselves in that position you're just alienating reasonable conservative voters, which is a lot of people.

It is literally all LGBT people now. If you are trans you are a pedo. If you are gay you are a pedo. They've gone their normal hyperbolic route, before all Muslims were the enemy, now its LGBT. Its actually laughable except it will end in violence. The irony is of course that its normally the very accusers that turn out to be the nonces.

I didn't quote your first paragraph because I don't think doctors should be preforming surgery on children and I don't think children should be given drugs that have irreversible effects.

Soldato
It is literally all LGBT people now.

Colonel all you are doing is allowing them to keep posting their same ******** over and over again.

While what this thread is about is Twitter and Musks idiocracy.

Elon Musk was derided on Twitter after he said there is “far higher” political interest in pursuing Donald Trump than other politicians after the former president was indicted for the second time.

The Tesla, SpaceX and Twitter tech tycoon on Thursday called Mr Trump’s indictment “differential enforcement”, suggesting he was unfairly targeted by law enforcement based on political biases.

“There does seem to be far higher interest in pursuing Trump compared to other people in politics,” Mr Musk said, reacting to a tweet by a pro-Trump user.

“Very important that the justice system rebut what appears to be differential enforcement or they will lose public trust.”

Mr Musk, who has declared his support to the Republican party, has courted several prominent right-wing figures in politics and media.

“Very important that the justice system rebut what appears to be differential enforcement or they will lose public trust.”

Mr Musk, who has declared his support to the Republican party, has courted several prominent right-wing figures in politics and media.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Colonel all you are doing is allowing them to keep posting their same ******** over and over again.

Maintain the sovereignty of the echo chamber!!! Deny free speech and opposing opinions!!! (We are discussing how Twitter is handling freedom of speech, with examples, BTW Tony...).

Soldato
It is literally all LGBT people now. If you are trans you are a pedo. If you are gay you are a pedo. They've gone their normal hyperbolic route, before all Muslims were the enemy, now its LGBT. Its actually laughable except it will end in violence. The irony is of course that its normally the very accusers that turn out to be the nonces.

I didn't quote your first paragraph because I don't think doctors should be preforming surgery on children and I don't think children should be given drugs that have irreversible effects.

Do you accept that children have been exposed to sexualised behaviour at drag shows targeted at children and Pride events or not? If not then you're denying the reality backed up by countless evidence, if you do then there's nothing to argue about.

You're trying to make it a war against gay and trans people which absolutely is not the case.

Do you think the below is okay?

Last edited:
Soldato

Imagine pursuing a man who has flaunted the law for decades and finally his criminality reached a point where it placed the US national security in peril. Elon is an idiot, only Trump loyalists can read that indictment and call it "differential enforcement". He was given every chance to comply and not only did he refuse but he obstructed the DOJ. If he was anyone else he'd already be behind bars awaiting his trial.

Associate
You're trying to make it a war against gay and trans people which absolutely is not the case.

Do you think the below is okay?

You are chronically deluded if you dont think there is narrative on the right to label anyone in the trans community as evil groomers and nonces.

I’ve seen a couple posters on this very forum try and insinuate this, it happens non stop all the time on Twitter especially by far right Americans.

The funniest thing is that the most outspoken of them all Matt Walsh thinks child marriage is absolutely fine and that kids getting nonced by priests isnt as big a problem as the priests being gay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom