The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Do you accept that children have been exposed to sexualised behaviour at drag shows targeted at children and Pride events or not? If not then you're denying the reality backed up by countless evidence, if you do then there's nothing to argue about.

You're trying to make it a war against gay and trans people which absolutely is not the case.

Do you think the below is okay?

I didn't say there were no examples did I. I said now all LGBT people are pedos. All drag shows are pedos.

You want to talk about sexualising children, these child beauty pageants have been going for years and I can tell you these aren't "leftist" LGBT parents sexualising their children like this. Where is the outrage? There isn't any because these same people who dress their little girls in "sexy" outfits and put them on a stage to perform are the ones calling drag shows pedos and groomers.

I didn't say there were no examples did I. I said now all LGBT people are pedos. All drag shows are pedos.

You want to talk about sexualising children, these child beauty pageants have been going for years and I can tell you these aren't "leftist" LGBT parents sexualising their children like this. Where is the outrage? There isn't any because these same people who dress their little girls in "sexy" outfits and put them on a stage to perform are the ones calling drag shows pedos and groomers.

Don't forget hoooters!

Soldato

That is absolutely wrong, there's no hypocrisy here.

No one has said all LGBT people are pedos except you in this post.

Last edited:
A YouTube site dedicated to hating Elon for clicks, likes and money predicts Elon will go bankrupt.

I'm sure it's a legit video and all, but maybe just maybe it's blown out of proportion to generate money for himself. Just maybe though.
Dismisssssssss!

But with that said, of course you're right. That user created that video to get views and money.

Associate
In much the same way there are so many people who have a boner for Elon there are those at the other end of the spectrum too. I’m more on this end, but only the future can tell what’s actually going to happen and we can judge from there.

I don’t see hyperloops anywhere though…

Soldato
In much the same way there are so many people who have a boner for Elon there are those at the other end of the spectrum too. I’m more on this end, but only the future can tell what’s actually going to happen and we can judge from there.

I don’t see hyperloops anywhere though…

Yep. Tesla's value is in FSD and it still can't do it safely. I posted 2 videos last week (deleted by mods) of the driver having to grab the steering wheel when the car decided to try and kill itself and the driver. Without FSD its just an expensive EV and the company is worth a tiny fraction of what it is today.

SpaceX can land rockets which is incredible but they are burning money on Starship for an industry that as a whole is worth just a few $b a year in launches. Where is the revenue going to come from? Companies aren't going to start launching 5x as many satellites and Starship will NEVER be used like a plane where you get on and get off in Sydney 1 hour later. That is pure fantasy.

Last edited:
Soldato
SpaceX can land rockets which is incredible but they are burning money on Starship for an industry that as a whole is worth just a few $b a year in launches. Where is the revenue going to come from? Companies aren't going to start launching 5x as many satellites and Starship will NEVER be used like a plane where you get on and get off in Sydney 1 hour later. That is pure fantasy.
I guess from a commercial perspective Starship first goal is Starlink 2.0 deployment. Which does have the possibility to be a cash cow, low latency global internet and soon maybe even to mobile phones. They could easily start making billions per year from that if they can get the cost low enough.

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess from a commercial perspective Starship first goal is Starlink 2.0 deployment. Which does have the possibility to be a cash cow, low latency global internet and soon maybe even to mobile phones. They could easily start making billions per year from that if they can get the cost low enough.

Will it though? There are already 2 other big players in satellite internet, they've been around for decades and are of similar cost if not cheaper than Starlink. Yes the latency is higher but unless you are a gamer or in an industry that requires low latency its not a deal breaker, the military of course will make use of its low latency. Starlink is still losing money though. I just don't see anyway Starlink pays for the $b Starship is costing to produce and will give it the work required to justify its costs moving forward, it will need to find a lot more work than Starlink, how many large payload launches are required a year?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom