The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
FB-IMG-1687453293191.jpg

Caporegime
Cage match? :cry:

This is peak ridiculous!
Elon will find some way to row back on it. "Just a joke", "Different weight categories", "Doing my hair that night", etc.

Admittedly this time nobody really expects him to see it through, and the "just a joke" defence is somewhat plausible.

Soldato
Ah it's OK if you just pick on a select few, that you deem as trolls (troll = I don't like their opinion), I see.

There are no shortage of posters who's views I disagree with on here but I don't call them trolls. He's a troll because he he often goes out of his way to try and shock with his posts and get a reaction. People who do that are trolls.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that not more a billionaire's hater proof reading disaster?
Indeed looks like it was created by chatgpt (4) - it's becoming difficult to distinguish between human and machine.

I thought kings of old had their champions they sent into battle on their behalf, or at the least doubles who took the risk of the assassins bullet , the devils double comes to mind

There are no shortage of posters who's views I disagree with on here but I don't call them trolls. He's a troll because he he often goes out of his way to try and shock with his posts and get a reaction. People who do that are trolls.
Exactly.

It's fairly easy to realise with Chris's posts what they are, and react accordingly to them, as everyone correctly did when he made up that story about his wife in the other thread.

Chris is big enough to be able to understand people don't buy his bs, especially when he makes up stories about a fake wife that fakely said most women like to be fake raped by Andrew tate.

The funny thing is how begbie thinks pointing that out, is attacking Chris. What is it with the right being such softies.

And add to that, roar attacks people for their arm size (that he knows nothing about) , silence from begbie, you point out comments made by these people, and all of a sudden begbie pips up and acts all soft and how people are under attack.

I seem to remember you doing this before bedgie where you ran away in the end. It's getting rather boring now ;)

Soldato

If you're part of the select group then trolling is almost encouraged by the mods, calling it out results in bans.

Last edited:
Soldato
Exactly.

It's fairly easy to realise with Chris's posts what they are, and react accordingly to them, as everyone correctly did when he made up that story about his wife in the other thread.

Chris is big enough to be able to understand people don't buy his bs, especially when he makes up stories about a fake wife that fakely said most women like to be fake raped by Andrew tate.

The funny thing is how begbie thinks pointing that out, is attacking Chris. What is it with the right being such softies.

And add to that, roar attacks people for their arm size (that he knows nothing about) , silence from begbie, you point out comments made by these people, and all of a sudden begbie pips up and acts all soft and how people are under attack.

I seem to remember you doing this before bedgie where you ran away in the end. It's getting rather boring now ;)

Given how many undesirable traits the person in question has, I'm guessing his fan club hold them also.

Caporegime
Exactly.

Who said I'm on the right?

I didn't 'run' away, just find it obscure that as adults we can't engage in conversation without attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom