The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Who said I'm on the right?

I didn't 'run' away, just find it obscure that as adults we can't engage in conversation without attacking.

Though you seem very selective about who you criticise for doing it. The same with your 'bullying' claim, there does seem a huge blind spot in your recognition of these actions.

Now, that might be genuine and you haven't seen Roars numerous passive aggressive posts attacking people for not being 'masculine' enough in his eyes or the plethora of times the same people group up and pile on Tony but it does come over as selective bias tbh.

Permabanned
Thanks for the support, but don't worry, if some want to believe I am making up that I have a wife, like some disbelieved a neighbour liked to fly a Confederate flag, that's fine and their prerogative.

Similarly if they at best can't read or at worst lie by saying I said my wife mused anything at all about being" raped" by Andrew Tate. They like to add drama and embellishments.

Put it down to either the hot weather or raw nerves being touched, there are those today who react badly to their entrenched views being challenged, and to those who don't kowtow to their party line. Or even being asked what they do for a living :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the support, but don't worry, if some want to believe I am making up that I have a wife, like some disbelieved a neighbour liked to fly a Confederate flag, that's fine and their prerogative.

Similarly if they at best can't read or at worst lie by saying I said my wife mused anything at all about being" raped" by Andrew Tate. They like to add drama and embellishments.

Put it down to either the hot weather or raw nerves being touched, there are those today who react badly to their entrenched views being challenged, and to those who don't kowtow to their party line. Or even being asked what they do for a living :)
Pretending to be married to make a point on a computer forum. That is pathetic even for you.

Soldato
Pretending to be married to make a point on a computer forum. That is pathetic even for you.

I've said before that Chris is many things, a lot of them negative, but a liar isn't one of them. He likes to

add drama and embellishments.

And he is a troll, in the form that he likes to make intentionally inflammatory posts to get a reaction, but I don't think he's pretending to be married :p There is some poor sod that's had to put up with him all these years ;)

My wife is of the opinion that those males who most roundly condemn Andrew Tate are likely to be firmly under an oppressive female thumb and are probably as sexually charismatic and intoxicating as a comatose Marty Feldman.

Probably 80% jealousy, 20% their posts are proof read pre uploading :)

She claims if women say they don't ever secretly have inklings of being sexually molested by a handsome and powerful man [like chris is saying andrew tate is] they're either lying or have hormonal issues.

lol

correctly calling someone cisgender is a slur on twitter and should be cancelled. saying the above is made up is attacking and should be cancelled. incite a violent insurrection... WHY WERE THEY BANNED, THIS IS CENSORSHIP, NANNY STATE TWITTER, GOVERNMENT CONTROL!!!

Caporegime
Somebody needs to check on Jordan Peterson, he's starting to worry me again.

Fz-RP4-Z9-WIAMb-O83.png

nothing wrong with what jordan has said. to me just seems he's joining in on the fun. i'd happily see those 2 men oiled up and mounting each other. the loser gets blasted off [to mars] while the winner gets the others whole load [of companies etc] :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Isn't that the point, people are being abusive towards him. Thats how I take it.
I think if you dish out abuse (of the worse kind, to boot) you should be willing to take it too. How can anyone openly support someone who is racist, xenophobic, a misogynist, homophobic and proud of it? Well, I can only imagine why.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I asked Bing who would win in a fight between "elon muskrat and mark zuckerborg"
That’s an interesting question. I don’t have a definitive answer, but I can try to imagine how such a fight might go. Here’s a possible scenario:

Elon Muskrat and Mark Zuckerborg are both billionaires and tech moguls who have a rivalry over their respective visions for the future of humanity. They decide to settle their differences in a one-on-one fight in a secret location. They both arrive in their own custom-made vehicles: Elon in a Cybertruck and Mark in a MetaPod. They get out of their vehicles and face each other.

Elon is taller and heavier than Mark, but Mark is younger and more agile. Elon has a flamethrower and a Neuralink implant that allows him to control his Tesla fleet remotely. Mark has a pair of Oculus Quest 2 goggles and a MetaGlove that lets him manipulate virtual objects as if they were real.

The fight begins. Elon fires his flamethrower at Mark, but Mark dodges the flames and throws a virtual banana peel at Elon’s feet. Elon slips and falls, but quickly gets up and activates his Neuralink. He commands his Cybertruck to ram into Mark’s MetaPod, hoping to destroy his vehicle and his gadgets. Mark sees the Cybertruck coming and jumps out of the way. He uses his MetaGlove to create a virtual shield that blocks the impact of the Cybertruck.

Elon is frustrated and decides to go for a close-range attack. He runs towards Mark and tries to punch him in the face. Mark blocks the punch with his MetaGlove and counters with a virtual uppercut that sends Elon flying backwards. Elon lands on his back and drops his flamethrower.

Mark thinks he has won, but he doesn’t notice that Elon has another trick up his sleeve. Elon uses his Neuralink to summon his SpaceX Starship from orbit. The Starship flies over the fight scene and drops a payload of Starlink satellites on Mark’s position. Mark looks up and sees the satellites falling from the sky. He tries to run away, but it’s too late. The satellites crash on him and crush him under their weight.

Elon gets up and walks towards the pile of debris. He picks up his flamethrower and sets fire to the satellites, making sure that Mark is dead. He then raises his arms in victory and declares himself the winner of the fight.

The end.
:cry:

Last edited:
Associate
The guy that can't take a whizz in his own companies office without security holding his hand wants to step in the ring, yeah my moneys on the other guy

Suspended
The guy that can't take a whizz in his own companies office without security holding his hand wants to step in the ring, yeah my moneys on the other guy
What a bizarre statement, pretty much every one of the best fighters in the world has security that follows them everywhere. Hell, that's ignoring the fact that Zuckerberg's security detail costs around 30 million p.a.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom