The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Not really, there are plenty of people in this thread that think along those lines. Do you not remember when details came out about musk having a security detail follow him around twitter hq and some here were trying to infer that was outside of the norm? Zuckerberg is rumored to have a panic chute installed in his office like some sort of bond villain :p

Last edited:
The company has been told to respond to the watchdog within 28 days or face penalties of up to A$700,000 (£371,570; $475,300) a day for continuing breaches.
"Twitter appears to have dropped the ball on tackling hate," Ms Inman Grant said.
"We are also aware of reports that the reinstatement of some of these previously banned accounts has emboldened extreme polarisers, peddlers of outrage and hate, including neo-Nazis both in Australia and overseas," she added.

$500,000 per day if the breach continues.

Now what does elon do.

do the right thing and ban those users, but then he updates them and their friends and now he has both sides hating on him due to his own stupidity.

Soldato
Elon jumping on the story that some collage student called Ben Brody is one of the people unmasked at a Patriot Front event after the right "identified" him. He is going to help get someone killed at some point. He doesn't give a damn if its true or not and it isn't. All he cares about is traffic and his promotion of reactionary right wing accounts such as Catturd gets him that. He really is a scumbag, no better than the likes of Catturd.

elon-partriot-front.png

edit: the post he replied to and promoted has now been deleted, likely because its a lie.

Last edited:
Soldato
The US spent $81bn on it's National Intelligence Program in 2018, so while this particular thing may not be true, it's probably worth looking things because that money doesn't disappear into thin air.

Jesus seriously? Are you sat there in a t-shirt with "where we go one, we go all"? So the FBI are now Patriot Front, because that makes so much more sense than it just being another far right group, there are no shortage of them after all.

Last edited:
Soldato
Jesus seriously? Are you sat there in a t-shirt with "where we go one, we go all"? So the FBI are now Patriot Front, because that makes so much more sense than it just being another far right group, there are no shortage of them after all.

Again you seem to struggle with just absolute basic reading comprehension because nothing in my post says that. In general the US government almost certainly has internal intelligence programs designed to manipulate public opinion, it wouldn't be an outrageous claim that some protestors, be that far right or far left groups, would be infiltrated by agents working for a government organisation. They spend a ridiculous amount of money on intelligence funding, the US black book budget is bigger than the UK defense budget, so the money is definitely going somewhere.

Soldato
Again you seem to struggle with just absolute basic reading comprehension because nothing in my post says that. In general the US government almost certainly has internal intelligence programs designed to manipulate public opinion, it wouldn't be an outrageous claim that some protestors, be that far right or far left groups, would be infiltrated by agents working for a government organisation. They spend a ridiculous amount of money on intelligence funding, the US black book budget is bigger than the UK defense budget, so the money is definitely going somewhere.

Patriot Front infiltrated by FBI isnt the same story as Patriot Front just an FBI false flag group.

Which one are you saying is happening here?

Soldato
So Elon likes to get his jollies from Ketamine lol

Time to end this pointless "war on drugs" and let us all partake of the good stuff!

Sorry, I mean treat our mental health issues with psychedelics.

Soldato
To be fair, Ketamine is actually used to treat severe depression.

I suspect that self prescription and dosing isn't great though.

His recent behavior would also, IME, be explained by having depression. I know when I suffered badly from it, my **** posting on the internet was pretty bad.

Soldato

The story Elon is promoting is that Patriot Front is made of of Feds. You then say that there is a huge government budget that is used for black ops, implying that this and similar psy-ops could easily be true. You are going down the same conspiracy rabbit hole as Elon. There is a far simpler explanation, they are right wing racist *****! The US has a long long history of such groups and such groups that like to keep their identity secret by wearing masks/hoods. But its 2023 so lets go with the idiotic explanation instead :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom