The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought this belongs here. I love the depiction of the Musk fanboys, m'lord :D

This is kind of like when couch potatos criticise Cristiano Ronaldo though, it's laughable. Oh Elon hasn't yet achieved all of his lofty goals, perhaps some of grandiose things he wants to do may take longer than he originally thought? Who cares, he's still doing more than almost every other person alive while most of you can't even maintain a healthy BMI while working some **** easy office job.

This is kind of like when couch potatos criticise Cristiano Ronaldo though, it's laughable. Oh Elon hasn't yet achieved all of his lofty goals, perhaps some of grandiose things he wants to do may take longer than he originally thought? Who cares, he's still doing more than almost every other person alive while most of you can't even maintain a healthy BMI while working some **** easy office job.

Says the man that mostly stays at home playing games on his PC worrying about his testosterone levels and other peoples opinions on stuff.

It's funny how the Divine Right of Kings gets repackaged and comes around again to tell us how great people are just because they're rich.

It isn't just because he's rich though is it? His wealth is a side effect of what the companies he's built have achieved. It's ironic how many of you worship Greta Thunberg while hating on Elon Musk given that he's contributed many magnitudes towards humans moving away from fossil fuels than her.

It isn't just because he's rich though is it? His wealth is a side effect of what the companies he's built have achieved. It's ironic how many of you worship Greta Thunberg while hating on Elon Musk given that he's contributed many magnitudes towards humans moving away from fossil fuels than her.

Make my point harder, dude.

Nature or nuture ?

I kind of like Elon's dad constantly undermining Elons fibs, but at the same time... imagine your own Dad dropping this stuff to the media, jesus.

Last edited:

That’s not entirely accurate though is it.

You have a strange view of the world.

If Elon Musk is crashing and burning as the wealthiest human to ever live, what does that make the rest of us?

most of you can't even maintain a healthy BMI while working some **** easy office job

Lol while we all laugh at daddy elon, the richest man on earth, who can certainly take some random users laughing at them on a random forum, roar can't help but then turn it into an attack on members in this forum, making it about how fat they are, or how poor they are.

Stable

Last edited:
YfFR169.jpg

I saw this post by Elon (it was in reply to everyone laughing at him wearing a cowboy hat backwards) and couldn't help but feel I've read something on this forum that was by someone just as secure.

I own my house thanks, I'm also a big guy

Last edited:
Nice self agrandising circle jerk, what a dumpster of a thread this has become. It's literally just a copy of the reddit hive mind, I swear you're all brain washed.

If Elon Musk is crashing and burning as the wealthiest human to ever live, what does that make the rest of us?

Not narcissists with a god complex?

What is it with you and money? You think extreme wealth is a sign of a good human being? I'd say its pretty much the exact opposite.

Chugging is a perfect description. 1.7 whole miles! :eek:

And you realise he said hyperloop, hyperloop is the near vacuum high speed train system and has zero to do with the Boring Company as it would make no sense to build a near vacuum train underground. Its also never going to happen and was just a massive con to stop California investing in a high speed train link as Elon thought it would hurt his EV sales. The idea of a near vacuum high speed train link has been around for decades but it was realised back then that it would never work. Just another Elon pipe dream that he got idiots to part company with their money for.

Last edited:
It's funny how the Divine Right of Kings gets repackaged and comes around again to tell us how great people are just because they're rich.

Countered by the divine Left telling how evil wealth in others is, and particularly when it's in the pockets of Right leaning individuals or corporations :)

Green eyed monsters are very much alive and well in the Left's ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom