The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why people don’t just stop
using the artist formerly known as Twitter and ignore Musk.

He’s an attention whore. Starve him of what he craves if you hate him so much.

Countered by the divine Left telling how evil wealth in others is, and particularly when it's in the pockets of Right leaning individuals or corporations :)

Green eyed monsters are very much alive and well in the Left's ranks.

Which ones should we look out for? Brand is a given, but what other left leaning individual’s should we be aware of?

Last edited:
It's not that deep though, it's just a funny meme.

Not as good as this one though

the-subsidy-beggar-strikes-again-v0-3ptri3glmqrb1.webp

Last edited:
FYI, Hyperloop isn't The Boring Company - Hyperloop was the "train in a vacuum" idea Musk punted a decade ago (investor ran with it creating the Hyperloop One company); The Boring Company are building transportation tunnels (currently aimed at ferrying around Tesla's) within cities.

Edit - Ignore, i see @Colonel_Klinck got there before me.

Last edited:
I know for a fact he posted that with a grin on his face knowing how many Ukrainian flag profile picture accounts were going to get triggered.

It's not that deep though, it's just a funny meme.

Yeah asking friends for help when your country has been invaded, your citizens murdered, raped and kidnapped by a country that wants to eradicate your nation and culture is just so damned hilarious Roar. Glad you and Elon get some good giggles out of this. What incredible human beings you are.

Yeah asking friends for help when your country has been invaded, your citizens murdered, raped and kidnapped by a country that wants to eradicate your nation and culture is just so damned hilarious Roar. Glad you and Elon get some good giggles out of this. What incredible human beings you are.

"How dare the leader of a country try everything in his power to ensure the survival of his people and prevent invasion from a hostile power! The damn cheek of it!"

Last edited:
FYI, Hyperloop isn't The Boring Company - Hyperloop was the "train in a vacuum" idea Musk punted a decade ago (investor ran with it creating the Hyperloop One company); The Boring Company are building transportation tunnels (currently aimed at ferrying around Tesla's) within cities.

Yep and ferrying cars underground is probably the worst idea ever! There is a reason no one has taken this idea seriously. Just one more Elon -Monorail- Musk bad idea.

Yep and ferrying cars underground is probably the worst idea ever! There is a reason no one has taken this idea seriously. Just one more Elon -Monorail- Musk bad idea.
Compared to other Musk ideas, like Twitter becoming the western version of WeChat or nuking Mars (to raise it's temperature), i think both the Hyperloop (arguably was just an idea and now doesn't really have anything to do with Musk) and The Boring Company tunnels have some form of merit...well, in theory any way.

Compared to other Musk ideas, like Twitter becoming the western version of WeChat or nuking Mars (to raise it's temperature), i think both the Hyperloop (arguably was just an idea and now doesn't really have anything to do with Musk) and The Boring Company tunnels have some form of merit...well, in theory any way.

In theory yes but in practice its a pipe dream. Creating a near vacuum in a tunnel 10s if not 100s of miles long is near impossible and even if it was possible imagine a train weighing hundreds of tonnes travelling at the speed of sound in a tunnel just bigger than the train and there is some failure with the vacuum, it would be catastrophic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom