The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.

y1EY3TF.png

-dlockers

Seems like Elon Musk and me live in your head rent free.

It's like the same weird hate obsession you had for Donald Trump has now transferred to Elon Musk
It's literally a thread about Elon drama relating to Twitter lol.

My hate for Donny? I think you are confusing me with someone else. He is also a massive idiot though.

All you do is recreationally hate in this thread, aren't you embarrassed? If you don't like Elon Musk stop following him, stop using Twitter/X. He's simply going to continue posting whatever the hell he wants as long as he's alive, and there isn't a single thing any of you can do about it. He isn't a Politician or someone you can leverage anything over, you can't cancel him or unelect him, just deal with it.
Same vein, if the content in this thread angers you and you hate it then why not scroll by? Seems odd to keep popping in and working yourself up over something you hate when the forum is plenty big enough to find something else to read :confused:

Last edited:
Elon, if he was remotely competent, would have assistants to check and verify his posts before sending.

I suppose that's what you'd do, but Elon Musk has 160m followers due to him doing exactly the opposite, because what he posts are his thoughts and views; not those of a PR team and assistants. You don't get that?

Last edited:
I suppose that's what you'd do, but Elon Musk has 160m followers due to him doing exactly the opposite, because what he posts are his thoughts and views; not those of a PR team and assistants. You don't get that?
Lol imagine trusting metrics around a guy who forces his tweets on people who don't want to see them. Also lol at trusting someone boosting anti-semites.

Last edited:
Lol imagine trusting metrics around a guy who forces his tweets on people who don't want to see them. Also lol at trusting someone boosting anti-semites.

I mean its certainly believable
I mean harry stiles has something like 35M+ who I would say has a significantly lower portion of people who will have heard of him

Yeah amazing how his followers jumped from 100m to over 150m when he purchased Twitter and gained control of all those bots huh. In your head its all above board and because he's a genius and the richest man in thew world... though that he's a fat with flabby upper arms is likely causing some serious cognitive dissonance in your head.

42% of Elon's followers have no followers, so are bots

Last edited:
All you do is recreationally hate in this thread, aren't you embarrassed? If you don't like Elon Musk stop following him, stop using Twitter/X. He's simply going to continue posting whatever the hell he wants as long as he's alive, and there isn't a single thing any of you can do about it. He isn't a Politician or someone you can leverage anything over, you can't cancel him or unelect him, just deal with it.

Why would I do any of that? Where would the fun be in not seeing you perform the mental gymnastics required to keep white knighting for Elon.

That last bit makes him sound little better than a Russian oligarch.

Yeah amazing how his followers jumped from 100m to over 150m when he purchased Twitter and gained control of all those bots huh. In your head its all above board and because he's a genius and the richest man in thew world... though that he's a fat with flabby upper arms is likely causing some serious cognitive dissonance in your head.

You know whats its like when there is a car crash and people on the opposite carriageway slow down for a good look...
Apply the same to Musks following since he bought Xwitter

But we can laugh at him, which you’re oh so adorably fragile about.

The best thing to do stop using his products: don’t use X, don’t buy a Tesla, don’t bore any large holes under your city, etc.
Yep. Essentially 'Put your money where you mouth is'

Starlink would currently be my only real option for very high speed internet where I live but I'm not giving Musk any money.

Equally I was very interested in Tesla years back and nearly got a Model S.

The fact that Elon makes bizzare decisions that make his products worse is enough:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom