The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The now first minister of Scotland (muslim), has proclaimed that there are far too many people in positions of power and influence, in a majority white country (Scotland 96% white) and it's not good enough. Discuss.

The now first minister of Scotland (muslim), has proclaimed that there are far too many people in positions of power and influence, in a majority white country (Scotland 96% white) and it's not good enough. Discuss.
I'm white, middle class, Scottish, living in Scotland and I couldn't give a rats ass...

...about your cretinous opinion!

I'm white, middle class, Scottish, living in Scotland and I couldn't give a rats ass...

...about your cretinous opinion!

I too, am white, middle class, Scottish, born in Scotland, living in Scotland but i do give a rats ass... but i do not know what your opinion is because you failed to give it..

Edit: I am also a tax payer if that isn't your thing

Last edited:
Anything about Elon Musk?
He is a good man

I think Musk is a complete prat, but I will admit that he has a point here.

If a country is 96% white demographicly, then it should be no surprise that most government positions are filled by a white person.

I'm all for trying to have reasonable representation in government that mirrors the demographics of a country. However if it is 96% made up of one demographic, then I hardly think it shows the country is racist if almost everyone in government is that demographic.

He is a good man

I really wouldn't use Paypal as an example of him being a good person. The board had to fire him because he was wasting their money chasing an "ultimate app" when they already had their winner in what is now Paypal. He is chasing the same app now yet app usage has nose dived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom