The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s posting this stuff to rile up that crowd(mostly maga types) that fall hook line and sinker for this type of blatant misinformation.

You see them post verbatim the same **** on different forums and social media’s completely parroting each other.

They all did there own research obviously… hahaha

Lol when does half term end and the kids go back to normal bed time hours?

What I don't understand is why Elon always attacks the same type. They are ike a moth to a flame to him

Well, now that you are beginning to think for yourself (well done by the way congrats) instead of him attacking ideas, you are beginning to see that questioning the status quo isn't quite as scary as you may have previously thought.

Lol when does half term end and the kids go back to normal bed time hours?

What I don't understand is why Elon always attacks the same type. They are ike a moth to a flame to him

He is not attacking the same type. It may seem like that to you only because you are fully indoctrinated in only one belief system (orange man bad etc) . Open your eyes and look around to get the full picture you might end up liking yourself ;)

Well, now that you are beginning to think for yourself (well done by the way congrats) instead of him attacking ideas, you are beginning to see that questioning the status quo isn't quite as scary as you may have previously thought.
Ah yes praying at the altar of billionaires is surely 'questioning the status quo'. Keep telling yourself that.

^^ got to win back those Truthsocial users some way or another when it goes down

Now i fully expect you to come back with some illiterate mumbo jumbo look over here nonsense to distract from the discussion at hand. That is understandable because you hate yourself and need to blame others for the wickedness in the world but we feel you and will help if you ask.

It’s an interesting kind of 4D chess that Elon has been playing.

IMG-6040.jpg

Where is this from? It seems like one of those stats where it matches what we feel to be true so we quickly beleive it without checking it's authenticity

It’s from Apptopia’s recently released report.

Research firms Sensor Tower and Similarweb have also recently pointed out similar trends.

TechCrunch has a reasonably balanced summary:

It’s from Apptopia’s recently released report.

Research firms Sensor Tower and Similarweb have also recently pointed out similar trends.

TechCrunch has a reasonably balanced summary:

OK cheers

Saudi and gulf states are puppets of the west, the populace do not want them bases there.

and your opinion that those populations don't want any bases there has what to do with Elon's clear misinformation?

I seem to remember Kuwait and Saudi being very happy to have them there back in 1990/91. If Iran kicks off they'll all be very grateful to have them there again. Its just a damned shame all that oil is there or we could just leave them to kill each other and then help out with some humanitarian aid once in a while.

and your opinion that those populations don't want any bases there has what to do with Elon's clear misinformation?

I seem to remember Kuwait and Saudi being very happy to have them there back in 1990/91. If Iran kicks off they'll all be very grateful to have them there again. Its just a damned shame all that oil is there or we could just leave them to kill each other and then help out with some humanitarian aid once in a while.

The west seriously needs to do everything to break away from oil completely and be totally self sufficient with renewables or nuclear power.

Once the reliance on middle Eastern and Russian energy is iliminiated they would hold nothing over us and have zero power.

The west seriously needs to do everything to break away from oil completely and be totally self sufficient with renewables or nuclear power.

Once the reliance on middle Eastern and Russian energy is iliminiated they would hold nothing over us and have zero power.

If only we could. Sadly we are going to have to rely on these barbaric countries for a while yet.

Yep, that's a definite positive step.

Though I'll be interested to see how it plays out in reality versus what is a a well intentioned move.

Last edited:
Good move but not without issues. What happens if someone posts something mostly accurate, but gets the name of someone slightly wrong e.g they say Emma Watson instead of Emma Thompson, so community notes is added. Doesn't seem fair to remove monitisation does it?

Still a good step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom