The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetisation not working quite as generously as the blue tickers expected...

That's why agitators, of which we've seen many of in the last couple years, such americans who frequently post anti western propaganda, have been complaining that they aren't making any money.

One of the top 5 twitter accounts based on impressions, who frequently posts pro russian propaganda and anti western propaganda was recently complaining that they got banned from Youtube and they were mad because Youtube is where their money came from, they weren't making any money on twitter.

It basically shows you who's twitter channels are bot fueled, seeing these twitter posts with 10 million views and 100 likes and 50 reposts, lmao and they want to complain they don't get paid

Last edited:
I think Musk is a complete prat, but I will admit that he has a point here.

If a country is 96% white demographicly, then it should be no surprise that most government positions are filled by a white person.

I'm all for trying to have reasonable representation in government that mirrors the demographics of a country. However if it is 96% made up of one demographic, then I hardly think it shows the country is racist if almost everyone in government is that demographic.

People who expect that 5% population share means 5% representation at senior levels are being too simplistic.

There are simple demographic factors at play: geographical distribution, age distribution etc.

There's also the fact that public sector appointments tend to be seniority based.

High Court judges, for example, are drawn from a pool of people who have been in their career path for decades. The most senior people therefore reflect the recruitment situation a few decades ago.

Public sector heads also reflect a recruitment situation a couple of decades old. There is the added complucation that the head of any joint body would likely be drawn from the pool of local body heads. All things being equal, this compounds the likelihood of a majority type being successful.

Added to this, ethnic minority people tend to cluster in certain locations. This might lead to high population share in, say, Edinburgh, but very little population share in the Western Isles and other areas. This compounds the situation in my paragraph above.

Guess a few will be off to Bletchley park to see their yellow idol -
Rishi can mark his card on internet harms, & ask about full self drive delivery date - does Musk have a non-sarcasm mode.

See this is an example of alpha male being a slur. Surely Elon needs to ban alpha male rather than worry about being called cis male.

q8dLQUR.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom