The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps Elon doesn't know this yet...

TzNbv3J.jpeg

Perhaps Elon doesn't know this yet...

Add it to The List Of Things Elon Musk Doesn't Know™, coming soon in hardback, paperback and audiobook.

***edit***

And before all the Elon fangirls get shouty - all I'd like him to do is concentrate on SpaceX, and get his team to get Starship working. He doesn't need to prat around pontificating on Russia vs. Ukraine, or making the world's least useful pickup truck.

Last edited:
Honestly, if it upsets everyone that much, you can remove my privileges, no skin off my nose.
Just contribute more my man. Even if it's a funny nonsensical reply, the thread is better with alternative views over reactions and nothing else.

Wouldn't you rather have it out with me, our swords unsheathed, touching in disagreement, rather than clicking the lol reaction and going away. I'm sure if there was a poll many users would vote to see that :)

Honestly, if it upsets everyone that much, you can remove my privileges, no skin off my nose.

Yes, you definitely sound unbothered about it :p

Just contribute more my man. Even if it's a funny nonsensical reply, the thread is better with alternative views over reactions and nothing else.

Wouldn't you rather have it out with me, our swords unsheathed, touching in disagreement, rather than clicking the lol reaction and going away. I'm sure if there was a poll many users would vote to see that :)

*Picardclapping.gif*

Aaaaaaaanyway...this was my Twitter timeline the other day. Anecdotal I know, but I never used to see it do this in the Before Elon Times™.

MDhbZPQ.png

I can't work out the point you're making there with that twitter time line shot. What is it of?

So those should be tweets. Except all the text is missing, they're all dated 1 Jan 1970 and you couldn't click on them to look at replies.

It had the same issue a couple of months ago. Just leaves Twitter unusable for a while until Musk remembers to feed the hamster powering whichever ailing server is running the show.

***edit***

The Picardclapping.gif crack was me agreeing with you, by the way :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom