The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roar is fascinating, there is not a single thing Elon says or does that he won't defend or **** over, even if it contradicts something he's already said.

Imagine being so sad you have to spend your days defending a corrupt billionaire.
"Elon is the single greatest cis-man on earth. Period!"

God I love that "period!" addition

Last edited:
This week's Last Week Tonight was all about Musk, was really good :p

haha just watching it. John Oliver is a national treasure imo. He is actually quite fair to Elon while also taking the **** where its fully deserved. There are a few incidents I'd forgotten about, the man has a serious messiah complex, its not healthy at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrk
We're approaching levels of cringe that shouldn't even be possible!

p4yhXrv.jpg

Imagine posting this to social media for the entire world to see. Imacgine thinking that was a good idea. She sounds like one of those immensely self-entitled people who are utterly exhausting to be around.

She sounds like the female version of Elon.

Last edited:
She says Disney had every right to pull advertising, then ends with saying they should not have ever pulled advertising.
Brilliant smooth brain thinking :cry:

Disney doesn't care if they lose lack of Tesla viewership, it's not even a pinhead's worth of loss to them.

Last edited:
I can imagine the pile on of Elon bros was a joy to behold. How dare she question daddy Elon.

She says Disney had every right to pull advertising, then ends with saying they should not have ever pulled advertising.
Brilliant smooth brain thinking :cry:

Disney doesn't care if they lose lack of Tesla viewership, it's not even a pinhead's worth of loss to them.

Thing is she still has a Disney subscription for her kids at home so it makes zero difference to Disney. Of course there will be Tesla owners that cancel theirs to stand with their multi billionaire messiah.

Last edited:
Thing is she still has a Disney subscription for her kids at home so it makes zero difference to Disney. Of course there will be Tesla owners that cancel theirs to stand with their multi billionaire messiah.
This was my thought, these people already have Disney subs and won't be cancelling them just because it no longer works in the car as the moaning from the kids would be unbearable! So Disney loose nothing and Tesla annoy their customers I totally don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom