The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next update to the Telsa will make them refuse to connect via bluetooth to Apple devices at this rate.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if one day they refuse to connect to Twitter because the community notes and AI bot has been taken over by the woke mind virus. :D

Last edited:
haha just watching it. John Oliver is a national treasure imo. He is actually quite fair to Elon while also taking the **** where its fully deserved. There are a few incidents I'd forgotten about, the man has a serious messiah complex, its not healthy at all.

John Oliver reminds me of what I would imagine a middle aged jester to be like. Inane and boring. But the crowds lap it up so egal.

Cancel culture!
You joke about it, but you bring up a good point. They love to cry how they are the victim of cancel culture, but there could not be a better example of cancel culture with Elon removing Disney from tesla like this.

This is of course assuming Disney hasn't just by chance been temp removed because of an "app update" or whatever other excuse

The accounts banned were skirting the edges of legal speech in many places. Holocaust denial online is illegal in the UK for example, as far as I know. Happy to be corrected.

This is an outstanding takedown of Tesla and the tech bro attitude that underpins the company's tolerance for failing products.

Hx9PsP0.png

5PIMzor.png

sFesok4.png

The full piece is exhaustive, and well articulated.

Last edited:
Its amazing how over hyped Tesla stock is and the cars just aren't all that. There are far better EVs out there now. FSD is a lie and has gotten worse/more dangerous now that it just relies on cameras. That is what the stock price is meant to based on yet other EV makers are doing it better.

I wonder what vapour ware Elon will be promising in 2024. RoboTaxi was meant to be steering wheel and peddle free in 2023 and cost less than the $38k it was going to cost at its release in 2021.....

Its amazing how over hyped Tesla stock is and the cars just aren't all that. There are far better EVs out there now. FSD is a lie and has gotten worse/more dangerous now that it just relies on cameras. That is what the stock price is meant to based on yet other EV makers are doing it better.

I wonder what vapour ware Elon will be promising in 2024. RoboTaxi was meant to be steering wheel and peddle free in 2023 and cost less than the $38k it was going to cost at its release in 2021.....

I sold my Tesla stock after Elon started going mad with Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom