The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Is this what they call revisionist history?
It's not revisionist.

It's just that he's learned some lessons from Putin and the earlier communists, I mean they adjusted the history of the party multiple times so why can't Musk.

I'm trying to remember if this is the third or forth "Musk's Truth" version of his purchase of the company he founded for free speech and later renamed to X.

As my brother put it the other day, he must be a hell of a dad for his kids to not be able to just grit their teeth and standby to inherit billions (possibly sooner rather than later what with the ket addiction).

Last edited:
Soldato
Daddy Elon tweets not getting enough attention so he had engineers fix it. His fragile ego must be massaged.

When he felt his own posts weren’t being seen widely enough, he marshaled dozens of company engineers to make his postings some of the platform’s most visible, according to people involved in that effort.

Inside Musk’s Twitter Transformation: Impulsive Decisions, Favors for Friends​

Soldato
Lol I spend 90% of my online time watching gaming or military/history videos on Youtube, you're in speakers corner and this thread fighting a war against Trump and Musk like you're being paid to do it

Top trolling yet again. I'm actually impressed how little the mods care and allow you to ruin every thread. Well done comrade.

Last edited:
Soldato
Top trolling yet again. I'm actually impressed how little the mods care and allow you to ruin every thread. Well done comrade.

To be fair I am playing as Bear in Escape from Tarkov.

I like the "ruin every thread" quote though, as if having a differing opinion is ruining a thread. If you go to Speakers Corner you'll find a lovely selection of posters who all share the same opinion (they got from CNN and The Guardian), and I typically stay out of there.

With regards to last year Elon Musk not allowing Ukraine to use Starlink to target their drones, why is this a surprise when he's literally stipulated they're not to use it for that? Not only does it make the satellites a legitimate military target, but it also puts his staff and himself at risk of Russian reprisals. They're known to use chemical and biological weapons on foreign soil to kill people they don't like so this is a serious thing to consider. Or perhaps he just doesn't want his technology being used to kill, a lot of people have that reasonable morale line; a girl I was seeing quit a well paid job working for the military simply because she didn't want to be indirectly responsible for killing people with her work. I know this yet again is a nuanced and complicated subject which is why it goes above a lot of heads.

Last edited:
Soldato

I like the "ruin every thread" quote though, as if having a differing opinion is ruining a thread. If you go to Speakers Corner you'll find a lovely selection of posters who all share the same opinion (they got from CNN and The Guardian), and I typically stay out of there.

I think we both know it's not to do with having a differing opinion and all to do with spouting nonsense. ;)

Soldato

Hogwash. Hogwash plus hypocrisy in this case.

I like the "ruin every thread" quote though, as if having a differing opinion is ruining a thread

No one said "because of having a different opinion", I'd say it's more for acting like the biggest clown possible. Though for me personally you do make me laugh a lot E.g
Also I'm pretty bored of the personal attacks,

I'm pretty reasonable and I'll never be the first person to make a personal attack

Then you post this...

It's nice to hear from people first hand suffering from the virus, we'll keep doing our part Tony, one day you'll be cured

I know this yet again is a nuanced and complicated subject which is why it goes above a lot of heads.

Then you post this...

people just don't like it when they make some passive aggressive remark

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Yeah it was the ADL that got Trump banned Elon and not his attempt to overthrow an election and him sitting on his hands for hours while his supporters stormed the Capitol :rolleyes:

"Stormed"

It's nice they mostly stuck to the rope barriers though xD

"Largely peaceful"

*building on fire*

It actually makes me laugh out loud, we are now living in post-truth, facts no longer matter. You just say something happened and then act as if it did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom