• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7600 Review Thread

The issue is they can get away with it as the RTX4060 will probably draw less power so will need less cooling.

As I said before, if this was above £250 it will be a hard sell for only £30 difference.

The only way it will look good is if the RTX4060 is slower than an RX6650XT in rasterised performance.
I would be surprised if the 4060 was faster than the 6650 XT given its specs. It's about 3/4 of a 4060 ti so it'll be somewhere between the 6600 XT and 6650 XT I think. Barely any faster than the 3060, really.

The RX6600 series at launch was a ripoff. I am not sure what AMD is doing here with this pricing. Who is going to pay £270 for an RX7600 when an RTX4060 costs £300?

Last week 6650 XT was £259 area and selling well, its replacement for same price and performs better, is gonna sell well.
6650 XT is now £239 so will prove popular, £199 gets you a 6600 which is flying off the shelf.

6700/6750 in the £339-£399 price range also sell well.

They might be old, but they offer solid performance and the price points are now aggressive, which the market backs up by strong sales, certainly for ourselves anyway as we have the best AMD prices out there. :)

The RX6600 series at launch was a ripoff. I am not sure what AMD is doing here with this pricing. Who is going to pay £270 for an RX7600 when an RTX4060 costs £300?

What makes you think the 7600 will still be £270ish when the 4060 releases in July?

If I were AMD I would be planning by 4060 spoiler which could be done quite easily by offering a 16GB 7600 variant at the same price as the 4060.

Last week 6650 XT was £259 area and selling well, its replacement for same price and performs better, is gonna sell well.
6650 XT is now £239 so will prove popular, £199 gets you a 6600 which is flying off the shelf.

They might be old, but they offer solid performance and the price points are now aggressive, which the market backs up by strong sales, certainly for ourselves anyway as we have the best AMD prices out there. :)

Plenty in channel?

Terrible card from AMD, who would have guessed. Kinda just wish AMD sell the division to Samsung or whatever. And no, I am not saying Samsung would be interested, just a random name pulled out of a hat.

I can see why they are selling, if you're an eSports gamer those cards are all fine at lower resolutions and the prices are very affordable. Price is the only thing that's held back GPU sales, there is no shortage of demand.

Frankly that 6650 XT at £239 is a steal. Like screw the 7600, it's basically the same thing but pricier (or the same price maybe). The 6650 XT even has a cooler name, it has an X in it and everything.

Last edited:
Gibbo said its not £270 , and why get an RTX 4060 for at least £40 more when it`ll only match the 7600?

I would personally pay £40 more for dlss 2 and DLDSR alone, with these gpus, you are definitely going to need upscaling so get the gpu that offers the considerably better option.

Other reasons/pros, reflex, shadowplay/nvenc for recording and streaming if that's your thing.

And of course, probably will pull ahead in RT.

Last edited:
having skipped through all the videos I wonder if AMD might have hurt themselves a bit by annoying the reviewers with the very late pricing update, other than LTT with their big team it seems to have put them out a lot having to last minute edit their videos - can't have helped their impressions (I know you'd hope they'd be professional enough to ignore it but they're only human)

Last edited:
I would personally pay £40 more for dlss 2 and DLDSR alone, with these gpus, you are definitely going to need upscaling so get the gpu that offers the considerably better option.

Other reasons/pros, reflex, shadowplay/nvenc for recording and streaming if that's your thing.

And of course, probably will pull ahead in RT.

Not at this level , theres already videos of a 4060Ti suffering with dlss 3 and frame generation. Sure the counter says 100 fps, but subjective gameplaying shows lag, giving a lie to the numbers on screen. The concensus being, starting from 40 fps and upscaling and adding frames isnt a good experience.

NO9IyoO.png

SU8DlFB.png

Back
Top Bottom