• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason. I had a brand new seasonic that screamed like a banshee yet lots of folks on this forum swear by them. I’ve had good luck with evga power supplies for what it’s worth. As the Saying goes your mileage will vary.

Another silicon lottery of sorts.

Hi
Now here is a subjective question which 7900 XTX to get, which is better.

I know it's all down to budget and preference. I would like people's thoughts. It's not going underwater. So cooling will be what's on the card. Other info in signature.

TIA

Hi

I know it's all down to budget and preference. I would like people's thoughts. It's not going underwater. So cooling will be what's on the card. Other info in signature.

TIA

I've not had an AMD card for a while. But I've seen a lot of people on here seem to favour Sapphire and praise their quality.

Hi

TIA
Being completely biased, for me the nitro plus from sapphire is as Del Boy would say the crème da monf of 7900xtx’s.

the crème da monf
image.png

Not that many details but the TLDR are all the PCB are high quality and nothing major to be concerned about on any of them. The Asrock Aqua card has the highest power limit with a bios update and the XFX Merc has the noisiest and worst cooler out of the AIB partner cards.

Back
Top Bottom