• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

it's seems to be actually worse than the previous driver. Now i have Vram stuck at 900+Mhz at idle with this driver.

All those using a Sapphire RX 7900XTX Nitro+ Vapor X, has it changed on it's own from the default rainbow RGB, to whatever theme you have going on in your PC's?

Just installed mine this evening, and it's taken on the default static red, that I have set. The only software I use/have installed and running is, Corsair's iCue. Don't have the Asus Aura Sync installed for the motherboard, the ARGB header from the GPU isn't installed, or the Trixx software either, which is what makes this a bit of a head scratched.

All those using a Sapphire RX 7900XTX Nitro+ Vapor X, has it changed on it's own from the default rainbow RGB, to whatever theme you have going on in your PC's?

Just installed mine this evening, and it's taken on the default static red, that I have set. The only software I use/have installed and running is, Corsair's iCue. Don't have the Asus Aura Sync installed for the motherboard, the ARGB header from the GPU isn't installed, or the Trixx software either, which is what makes this a bit of a head scratched.
Not for me it hasn't dude. I bought a Corsair compatible 4pin ARGB cable to go from ARGB port on the 7900XTX GPU and connected it to a spare 4pin slot on the commander core that came with the H150i.

Then had to go into the Sapphire Trixx software, under Nitro Glow, selected external source. Opened up iCUE and ran the lighting wizard to detect the GPU's LED's. It's running great.

If your system is running static only RGB then I'm pretty sure that can be set easily without adding the cards LED's to iCue. It's only if you have an RGB cycle that you would like all the LED's to sync to that's when the ARGB from the GPU would need to be connected to the commander core if that makes sense?

Not for me it hasn't dude. I bought a Corsair compatible 4pin ARGB cable to go from ARGB port on the 7900XTX GPU and connected it to a spare 4pin slot on the commander core that came with the H150i.

Then had to go into the Sapphire Trixx software, under Nitro Glow, selected external source. Opened up iCUE and ran the lighting wizard to detect the GPU's LED's. It's running great.

If your system is running static only RGB then I'm pretty sure that can be set easily without adding the cards LED's to iCue. It's only if you have an RGB cycle that you would like all the LED's to sync to that's when the ARGB from the GPU would need to be connected to the commander core if that makes sense?
Would you mind sending me some information via conversation where I can get that cable?

Thanks for the reply,

Bizarrely this morning it's back to RGB rainbow mode without touching it. But for good measure, I ran DDU again, and performed a full clean up and reinstall of the AMD drivers. So fingers crossed, that'll cover all bases. ;-)

Yeah, the plan is to use Trixx and just set it to static, and be done with it. But would be good to know the details of that cable you got, as I have a commander core too :-)

Thanks for the reply,

Bizarrely this morning it's back to RGB rainbow mode without touching it. But for good measure, I ran DDU again, and performed a full clean up and reinstall of the AMD drivers. So fingers crossed, that'll cover all bases. ;-)

Yeah, the plan is to use Trixx and just set it to static, and be done with it. But would be good to know the details of that cable you got, as I have a commander core too :)
I'll pm you with the link.

I also have this issue from time to time, haven't been able to figure out what triggers it to happen yet but a system reboot is the only way i've found to fix it. Even using the TriXX software won't let you set it back to rainbow mode it'll just stay red, however it will let you set it to any other mode than rainbow.

I also have this issue from time to time, haven't been able to figure out what triggers it to happen yet but a system reboot is the only way i've found to fix it. Even using the TriXX software won't let you set it back to rainbow mode it'll just stay red, however it will let you set it to any other mode than rainbow.
Hmmmm..... Interesting, I'll see if mine does it again, but last night no amount of rebooting solved it. Looks like it needed a shutdown to sort mine

Back
Top Bottom