• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

That’s a shame is it definitely the card. It could be the power supply. Might be worth checking with a kitchen roll.
It is definitely the GPU so I might upgrade my PSU. The one I have is from 2015 so will upgrade to a better efficient PSU. I have been reading around and it seems sometimes the more you game the better it gets so I will hammer it with some GPU-intensive games and hope it gets better.

Thats simalar to mine except yours looks much better :p
image.png

Hi guys, I am in the process of either buying a 7900XTX or a 4090, in terms of 7900XTX, anyone got the Sapphire NITRO+ version and any feedback?
I'm a very happy proud owner of the 7900XTX Nitro +. I've owned it since Christmas and can't fault it. I'm playing Doom Eternal at the moment and it's cranked all the way and looks and performs beautifully. It's also very quiet and hardly any noticeable coil whine that some GPUs can suffer really badly from. I forgot to add cooling is also excellent on this card as well.
Also, It's one of the best looking GPU's out there. Solid build quality too.

Last edited:
Owner here it’s quality. Mine has no coil whine and with the AMD software it’s a tinkers dream. If that’s not your bag. That’s fine it works straight out the box. The cooling capacity is amazing. You will need a well ventilated case. The other plus is it won’t catch on fire :D

Last edited:
Owner here it’s quality. Mine has no coil whine and with the AMD software it’s a tinkers dream. If that’s not your bag. That’s fine it works straight out the box. The cooling capacity is amazing. You will need a well ventilated case. The other plus is it won’t catch on fire :D
Apart from the Nitro, I am also inclined towards the Red Devil card looks solid also, apart from the excessive coil whine.

Case should not be an issue, got the View 71 Tempered Glass.

Last edited:
Need to take a proper picture when I have daylight with username/ box etc but for now..

Oh lawd, he be comin...

k0BQre2l.jpg

(Asus TUF 7900XT vs ARC A750 LE and BiFrost A770)

Also, bonus shot of it vs the 7990, a card which was considered hilariously large at the time of its release..

gyKdruEl.jpg

Andy for anyone wondering, yes it will fit (just) in an NZXT H510 Flow.

So far getting over 90FPS in Hogwarts (Hogsmead test area, other areas are easily north of 100FPS), 3440x1440 with Ultra settings so pretty chuffed with that. No need to worry about DLSS being better blah, blah, blah when I don't need to bother with any upscaling technique. I am somewhat jesting as I honestly couldn't tell the difference visually between Native 1440p UW, DLSS, XeSS or FSR2 on my Flow's 3080M.

Last edited:
Need to take a proper picture when I have daylight with username/ box etc but for now..

Oh lawd, he be comin...

k0BQre2l.jpg

(Asus TUF 7900XT vs ARC A750 LE and BiFrost A770)

Also, bonus shot of it vs the 7990, a card which was considered hilariously large at the time of its release..

gyKdruEl.jpg

Andy for anyone wondering, yes it will fit (just) in an NZXT H510 Flow.

So far getting over 90FPS in Hogwarts (Hogsmead test area, other areas are easily north of 100FPS), 3440x1440 with Ultra settings so pretty chuffed with that. No need to worry about DLSS being better blah, blah, blah when I don't need to bother with any upscaling technique. I am somewhat jesting as I honestly couldn't tell the difference visually between Native 1440p UW, DLSS, XeSS or FSR2 on my Flow's 3080M.
That’s a great comparison.

Back
Top Bottom