The Rangers Saga and Fallout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
whos the rangers fan thats issued a death threat? this is getting out of control it just rangers haters,

For ironies sake they have anonymity at the moment...

Mark's analogy basically sums up the attitude of Ranger football club and why this is deserved. No football club is too big to fall and everyone has seen that not making sure this type of mismanagement goes punished just ensures it happens again and again (look at the continued saga of Portsmouth to see what Rangers could be come if someone didn't actually take a stand).

Rangers hate happens to come from the attitude of the club within this situation as absolutely no-one with anything to do with it has been in anyway sensible (the playing squad taking huge pay cuts is vaguely sensible but only as a temp measure when that's clearly one of the problems). The problem is the club is taking this personally to try and get out of it, which is only making it worse.

Soldato
whos the rangers fan thats issued a death threat? this is getting out of control it just rangers haters,

Your actually suggesting its fans of another club making death threats to shame Rangers? Ah, this is like the "it wiznae uz in Manchester, it wuz the Chelsea fans wot did it"

Same thing happened with the bullets being sent to Neil Lennon, it couldnt possibly be a Rangers fan who did this, its all a papal conspiracy.

I love Rangers fans, they just dont stop giving out free entertainment at the moment :D

Associate
I love the fact that other fans are being blamed for making the threats, you can't write that.

The first call on the Real Radio phone in last night was a Rangers fan who said on air "The three members better not show their face in Glasgow"

Soldato
Why are Rangers fan in sheer denial about the situation?

Its always easier to blame other people for your mistakes than yourself. They simply cant believe that anyone has the audacity to question the mighty Rangers.

To be fair, most of them are barely above the evolutionary link in the chain between humans and monkeys, the forums the other day were filled with complaints that other clubs werent punished as severely for going into administration (when thats not what the punishment was for at all). They think they can swan off to England (they cant) or just wipe out their debt and start in division 3 (they cant) and everything will be rosy.

There is no easy way out of this, the hurdles to overcome to even have a club are mounting each day, they may well have a new company but no ground to play in and no where to train and could well end up being forced to ground share with Partick Thistle or Queens park.

Soldato
It's comedy gold, now Sally is trying to save face after his stupid comments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17851897

After the situation with the bomb threats to Neil Lennon he should've known better than to get involved like that. If Rangers representatives knew who were in the panel then that's all the transparency they needed. Naming the three members on fan forums just gives the idiots an excuse to get involved and now Rangers have lost all sympathy for any appeal.

Associate
Your actually suggesting its fans of another club making death threats to shame Rangers? Ah, this is like the "it wiznae uz in Manchester, it wuz the Chelsea fans wot did it"

Same thing happened with the bullets being sent to Neil Lennon, it couldnt possibly be a Rangers fan who did this, its all a papal conspiracy.

I love Rangers fans, they just dont stop giving out free entertainment at the moment :D

no i never said that ,your starting to become ridiculous , theres not evidence to suggest what has realy happened here at present, theres no evidence that any rangers fans sent bullets to lennon , just fabrication again ,its a witchhunt on here.

Soldato
no i never said that ,your starting to become ridiculous , theres not evidence to suggest what has realy happened here at present, theres no evidence that any rangers fans sent bullets to lennon , just fabrication again ,its a witchhunt on here.

What are you suggesting then? You havent responded. You trailed off with "its just Rangers haters,"

It obviously is Rangers fans, going by the fans on follow follow and Rangers media, some seem quite delighted that they have been threatened.

Soldato
*snipped from P&B*

The latest brainwave from Follow Follow.

"Like many Bears i will shortly be doing my weekly shop and my store of choice is Tesco. ( Tesco also own Dobbies so a similar protest there would impact strongly at a time of year where people are gardening again )

NO LONGER

Today i will be visiting the Tesco and filling my trolley as normal then abandoning it , but in the bottom will be an A4 piece of paper with this printed on it :-

DEAR TESCO , THIS IS THE WEEKLY SHOP I WILL NOW BUY AT YOUR COMPETITORS UNTIL YOU END YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF THE SFA WHO CHOOSE TO PUNISH MY CLUB RANGERS IN A WAY THAT MAY KILL IT

* NOTE * Please do NOT include any perishable items such as meat and frozen food . We are trying to make a point NOT damage stock".

Soldato
I do feel sorry for the fans who are actually decent, I employ a boy who thinks the punishment was fair given whats happened and thinks they should just be dignified about the whole thing, I feel sorry for the likes of him.

Overall though, the amount of bigots and morons who support them (and a lot have came out the woodwork in this last week, and for the record, anyone complaining that there is an agenda or it was unfair in any way would fall under this) have just made them not only a laughing stock but also any sympathy that some fans of other clubs might have has evaporated.

Id say most fans were happy just to see them well punished for their actions, now we just want to see them die and not come back from it, thankfully its looking more and more that this is the scenario that will play out.

Soldato
Deny, deflect, deny. Isn't it always the way? Rangers fans see themselves as 'the establishment' and 'the people'. They think they are free from the punishments that would be handed down to any other club and to be honest, given the amount of Rangers directors who have held exalted posts at the SFA, I thought there might have been something to it. Good on the SFA for finally growing some.

Soldato
The question to ask Rangers fans is

"if this was happening to Celtic in exactly the same way, would you think the punishment imposed so far has been fair?" Id be hand on heart they would think it was lenient.

Soldato
Everyone at my work, Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers fans, are just sick to death of it now. People are now just worried about the implications for other teams and the league as a whole. This whole pishing contest and one up man ship by Rangers fans and the 'others' is boring and isn't helpful.

People accept that Rangers need to be punished, and they accept it needs to be done with regards to the laws of the game and structure of the league. People just want it sorted out, rather than the limbo it is in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom