The Rangers Saga and Fallout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yeah I can, if you support a club thats bigger than your nearest one you are a glory hunter, simple.

I dont have a problem with glory hunters, if you need to attach yourself to a bigger club to feel a little bit of success in your life then more power to you, some people dont have the stones to support a small club.

Soldato
So its the majority now is it?
Thought you can tar us all with this brush? :confused:

I lived a stones through away from Ibrox up until 9 months ago, so am i a glory Hunter?

Obviously there will be some fans who grow up with Rangers as their nearest club.

You know yourself that the majority of fans goto Ibrox come from further afield, from all towns in Scotland, Northern Ireland and other places with plenty of closer teams they could follow, why do they follow Rangers or Celtic? Whats better about them to support than Dundee United or Aberdeen? They know they will win more things and thats why they support them, there is nothing special about either of the old firm that makes them better to support.

I dont know, did you grow up with Rangers being your closest team? Does it really matter that much what people think of you?

Soldato
I dont know, did you grow up with Rangers being your closest team? Does it really matter that much what people think of you?
Yes, i did. Couldn't care less, Just stating that you cannot tar us with the same bush as you stated you could. :)

And yes, of course there are Rangers fans from all over the world, We are more than a club, we are a family. It's a passion passed down through the years. ;) Like any club there are still a small amount of ***** that use football to cause trouble etc, and couldn't care less about football.

Soldato
Yes, i did. Couldn't care less, Just stating that you cannot tar us with the same bush as you stated you could. :)

And yes, of course there are Rangers fans from all over the world, We are more than a club, we are a family. It's a passion passed down through the years. ;) Like any club there are still a small amount of ***** that use football to cause trouble etc, and couldn't care less about football.

No, your no more than a club than any other club. I would say the same about my own team.

Lets be honest its not a small amount, its a huge amount, your fans by and large are scum. There has been games where thousands of you lot have been singing sectarian songs, in years gone by the whole of ibrox would have sung the billy boys.

Soldato
No, your no more than a club than any other club. I would say the same about my own team.

Lets be honest its not a small amount, its a huge amount, your fans by and large are scum. There has been games where thousands of you lot have been singing sectarian songs, in years gone by the whole of ibrox would have sung the billy boys.
Well i beg to differ.

We are the people. :p

Soldato
Because its one less person that could save them and they could yet go under, which would be amazing.

The administrators are saying there are 3 other interested parties not including the Blue Knights.

Could well be the administrators are just stalling for time to get some more money out the club before liquidation happens.

Last edited:
Soldato
Because its one less person that could save them and they could yet go under, which would be amazing.

There was me thinking you had shares with Butterkist. ;)

With Kennedy looking into Whyte's shares then it looks like it wasn't just to help with the CVA after all? Just when you thought this takeover couldn't get any more confusing.

Soldato
Oh rite so one of the teams that makes the SPL more attractive (not to me as I don't watch it) to TV companies/Other fans could no longer exsist is fantastic news.

Without Rangers I assume SPL would end up like the Welsh league with Celtic begging to be let into the English leagues because they couldn't get any money for TV rights as even less people would want to watch it.

I just find it a bit ridiculous that people want 1 of only 2 teams that people watch the SPL for to go bust. Makes it even more like a Scalextric track with 1 car, people will get bored very very quickly.

Soldato
Unlike a lot of non Rangers fans I don't want Rangers to go under and out of business.

I do however want to see them punished and if they do move to a newco then they must start again in div 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom