The reason I love tech

Soldato
taking over the samsung TV's at work with my S5, and randomly playing truffle shuffle youtube videos on them while people try and figure out what is going on while screaming at the site of super fat lads wobbling and slapping their own moobs!!

They still have no idea.

Caporegime
This one befuddles me.

How the hell can I beam music across the air, only for it to be picked up by my wifi router, then transmitted to my PC where software decodes it and plays it though my speakers.

Seriously, it's staggering!

Soldato
I tried finding something in SharePoint today.

So, no.

i tried uninstalling mcafee, i feel a similar pain right now.

but every time i turn on my main rig, the refresh has done it a lot of good, ssd+virgin windows 8+triple screens= yep, whatever i'm planning to do today i know i can do it quickly and with minimum fuss and stress, its a good feeling.

on a side note [guess what i've been doing today] what is with bloatware these days? does nothing but slow everything down but it inexplicably breaks everything when you uninstall it?

the future isn't quite here yet i'm afraid. the corporate beast be ruining our fun

Don
I'm in America this week and won't be back until the weekend. I had a reminder from Sky that one of my favourite TV series was due to start at the end of this week. I fired up my browser and using the Sky website I sent a remote record request to my Sky+ box sat inside my house so it'll be ready to watch when I get home at the weekend.

That's why I love tech!

Caporegime
I love starting a YouTube video on my phone at home, getting to work and carrying on where I stopped instantly on my desktop. That's cool.

I also like being able to stream youtube from my phone to my smart TV.

Back
Top Bottom