The rise of OnlyFans

Commissario
What stops people from just downloading some webcams off the internet and then uploading them to an OF website and claiming it them and getting money for it ?
As I understand it OF has a really strict policy on ID and paper trails that they actually enforce for any sort of adult content.
They actually take it seriously, in part because they have to, unlike the likes of the various "gig delivery" and taxi companies, OF know that all it takes for them to be in really serious trouble is one case of them being found to have deliberately not complied with various laws about getting all the paperwork and ID's for everyone involved properly collected, sorted and verified.

Basically the regulators/law doesn't seem to care much about your "uber" driver being unvetted with no insurance and borrowing the car and account from someone who takes half the drivers fees, but when it comes to sex work etc it can very easily become a federal case in the US, and prosecutors are just itching to make examples of people.

Caporegime
Its mental, twitter and Instagram are basically onlyfans advertising platforms now. Any trending word these OF 'models' are all over it posting comments with pics of themselves or edited vids. Instagram is now doing some advertising thing where they pay a fee and you get their instagram page flashing up as you scroll down your feed and that of course has a link to their OF page. The money some are making is mental, over a million+ per month in some cases, obviously that's not the norm but for phone pics and videos it seems a ludicrous amount.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I had a random text on my phone recently asking if I would do "OF content" - I quizzed and asked for further details and wtf. They said it was for wanting portraits and things for her OF account. The moment I mentioned business and fees the person vanished quicker than a tory promise.

Clearly wanted free imagery to use but didn't want to pay for it lol.

Soldato
Many see it as an easy means to money, and its often leads to levels of money they would never be able to attain through a normal career. The issue is many of these younger women do not consider the impact doing this content will have on their life later on down the line.

They are literally selling their souls for a bit of money.

Last edited:
Soldato
It'll become so normal in a generation that not having done OF stuff will be considered weird, like not having social media interactions today. :p
Yay I'm weird then! :)

Unless you count this place although it's pretty much 99.4% nonsense I read and 99.5% nonsense I spout.

Anyway, as for only fans. Don't understand it. I'm tight. Why would you pay for, well, whatever.

Not sure why it would necessarily affect their future though, we had a PM who was rumoured to have had inappropriate relations with a dead pig in his past (god knows what others got up to).

Soldato
No women in the world would appeal to me as relationship material if there is intimate content out there on the web forever. Simple as that.
I guess some men don't care and see the money they have.
Or....we just haven't got years down the line yet where this generation are having the issues with settling down and kids being bullied over their mum's content being accessible.
It's potentially so damaging.
I just can't imagine having to parent kids, knowing content was out there...
Surely there is somewhat of a lack of intrigue there for any man as well to sort of....do the leg work for reward if you get me? Men traditionally had to take girls out, dinner, dates etc before getting sexual gratification. With an OF girl, they can just find content and "work from home".
Are there many successful OF girls in long term relationships or married with kids? Doubt it. It's all about the now, not thinking about the future.

Man of Honour
It's their long term prospects that they don't think about. I have dated people in that sort of industry (strippers if that counts) in the past (holy **** that was 20 years ago! :eek: ). BUT it wasn't online. There was very little chance of people seeing what you had been up to.

Personally I don't give 2 hoots if someone does it. However in this day an age it becomes immortalised on the internet, and that will have a detrimental impact on your life especially your children.

Now... Everyone needs a hobby or job and if you feel comfortable doing that then all power to you. Personally although I'm super open minded when it comes to sex and the human body, I don't like the internet aspect of it. In fact I'm spending less time online now and very much more time with people and the world around me. Anyway the point is, we live in a conflicted society where some people embrace this sort of freedom whilst others chastise it.

I totally understand the being modest mindset and behaviour and respect it enormously, and I also get the more bohemian laissez-faire take on life.

If all of this was offline then I'd be less conflicted. The online nature just makes it a bit off for me just because it's so accessible to everyone. But I get it. You get to make more without having to actually interact with people.

Soldato
Many see it as an easy means to money, and its often leads to levels of money they would never be able to attain through a normal career. The issue is many of these younger women do not consider the impact doing this content will have on their life later on down the line.

They are literally selling their souls for a bit of money.
if you got it flaunt it and sell it... lets be honest sex sells and plenty of men at least will pay for content.

its not a huge difference than walking down the street and thinking He or She is Hot and mentally undressing them.

lets be honest some of these people going out for a night or going to "events"/raves, ect wear less than some of these OF people!

its a pssie income source potentially. and a bit of fun.

my understandinbg of OF though is its not all about the explicit content, its just the reputation that made it popular on the internet. non excplicit content exists ont he site.

No women in the world would appeal to me as relationship material if there is intimate content out there on the web forever. Simple as that.
while i understand the sentament, i feel the reallity is if they've ever taken an intimate image on a mobile phone or shared it on a site, i would consider that to be out on the web.
plenty of Ex's share photos or have share content when things go badly, and in todays technology once its on the web its there or on some ones computer for ever..
Deep Fakes any one?

Last edited:
Soldato
I worked with a guy about 17 years ago. His girlfriend turned up to the pub one evening as we were having a bit of a work night out.

Absolutely stunning. Ex page 3.

Other than FB and LinkedIn I don’t keep in touch, but somehow made aware that she stared OnlyFans early on when it started. So long after I stopped working with him.

He works and is senior in some company. Good guy. Really nice person.

Their house is a mansion and they have 2 boys that must be around 8-10 now.

I guess it’s just a very good revenue stream and they can reconcile with that. No idea what she done on onlyfans… but whatever it is I’m sure it would be good for those into paid for content.

Not sure when the boys find out what happens…maybe nothing .. maybe they don’t.

Caporegime
It is what it is and won’t be going anywhere so you might as well embrace it.

Always looking for someone new to subscribe to so I’d encourage you to get your wives or partners on there. After all, 50% of marriages end in divorce so secure your bag now.

#FeetPicsOnly

Last edited:
Soldato
I worked with a guy about 17 years ago. His girlfriend turned up to the pub one evening as we were having a bit of a work night out.

Absolutely stunning. Ex page 3.

Other than FB and LinkedIn I don’t keep in touch, but somehow made aware that she stared OnlyFans early on when it started. So long after I stopped working with him.

He works and is senior in some company. Good guy. Really nice person.

Their house is a mansion and they have 2 boys that must be around 8-10 now.

I guess it’s just a very good revenue stream and they can reconcile with that. No idea what she done on onlyfans… but whatever it is I’m sure it would be good for those into paid for content.

Not sure when the boys find out what happens…maybe nothing .. maybe they don’t.

Imagine the horror of browsing online and seeing your mum in a thumbnail. As Sean Lock (RIP) once said, "that's a challenging ****". ;)

Soldato
Some of them apparently make quite a bit just showing feet. Don't even have images of their face and no way to know who it is.

It's the same as how female models always got paid loads, while the men get next to nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom