The rise of OnlyFans

I'd like to see a scheme where you can put kids on finance, you know like when Nvidia release a new GPU and you need to pay it over 3 years because it costs 3 times the average monthly salary.

Everything else is put on finance, why not kids and the costs that come with them. It can't go wrong!

Kids are a lifestyle choice, not sure I'd trust somebody offering to take care of them for me for a tenner a day.

Well yes, but actually no.jpg

We kind of need them for the survival of the human race and also to prop up our Ponzi scheme economic systems and the never-ending growth that all nations are judged by.

Well yes, but actually no.jpg

We kind of need them for the survival of the human race and also to prop up our Ponzi scheme economic systems and the never-ending growth that all nations are judged by.
Lol, that tickled me. :)

I wouldn't worry, AI nannies will look after them in the near future whilst we all live the Eutopia life. Or get annihilated. One or the other :)

Lol, that tickled me. :)

I wouldn't worry, AI nannies will look after them in the near future whilst we all live the Eutopia life. Or get annihilated. One or the other :)
Aren’t people using TikTok as Nannie’s to keep the kids occupied already. I don’t think the results have been too productive.

If your looking for a wife and want to move to a forest near the arctic circle, you'll be knee deep in clunge.

I worked for a Swedish company for two years, a rather well-to-do private education establishment and the office was absolutely full of single women in their 20s/30s, all the textbook Swedish blonde and rather kind on the eyes. They all travelled all over the world frequently and were very clearly after the D. The Swedish blokes who worked there all had the personalities of soggy biscuits so when I joined I was quite literally the new office fancy and I loved every second of it. I never cheated on my wife but that job really pushed my moral compass to its limits.

Our parties were spectacular tho :D

Nn95a3l.jpeg

JGpFhdS.jpeg

y0RN9zS.jpeg

Lol Lucia :P

Whats with the fire extinguisher... ?

Yeah I live quite near a Gymnasiet ( school upto age 17/18) and the hottest young women i see there paired up with the dumbest looking guys like Chris from Family guy and other complete dweebs....

Sweden is a weird place.

I made an Only Fans video on YouTube and earn quite a bit from that, I can see why it increase in popularity as a work from home job.

Hand held fans review that is, before anyone start judging me :)

This film exists and it’s called Irréversible.

If you know… you know.

… oh god I really wish I didn’t know.

Not the sexy vibes I was going with. Bad Nitefly! Bad!

Ask me about why sub frequencies should not be used in the first 20 minutes of a film to cause dread and misery without, as the audience, being able to pinpoint why you feel intolerably uncomfortable.

Whats with the fire extinguisher... ?
Fire extinguisher got me laid once. I got ****faced at a local club, at kicking out time I stole a fire extinguisher propping a door open. Attacked my friends with it, walked a couple of miles, stopped in line at the drive through McDonald's getting weird looks. Arrived home with Maccies and a fire extinguisher, promptly barged into my tasty housemate's room... Made merry. Woke up and remembered I left a burger in her room... Went back for more.

A couple of years later she gave me a little fire extinguisher memento and told me if I hadn't had it, she wouldn't have let me in that night :D

Back
Top Bottom