The rise of OnlyFans

Well this took a turn.
Understand where you are coming from and you seen it a number of times, does it mean thats the way it works for everyone? Not really.

No, it's not the same for everyone. My point is they know the risks, all the data and doctors are out and told them. In the case with 413x. Don't complain when you come up short and your struggle to start a family.

Who said anything about marriage and kids? Doesn't change that most of the good women are taken in their 20's whether you have babies in your 20's, 30's or never at all.

Just like these Onlyfans girls who have just replaced the easy totty that you would get on a night out. You would never have a relationship with them. The only difference now is you don't even get to smash it but use your right or left hand instead!

Men on computers forums are pulling only fans worthy woman on nights out? What? "checks browser for url to make sure this is ocuk"

Here's an interesting case study for you guys.

I have a friend of a friend who is incredibly desirable. She's really interesting, she's exciting and full of life, she's very attractive. She travels (seriously she's impressive how much she makes of life). She comes with one big issue.. Long term health issues. And I get the picture shes quite intense in relationships.

She does a lot of Instagram but I'm pretty sure not OF as she has a bf. She'd make a bomb on OF.

She's had a string of failed relationships. She's blessed and cursed with that desirability.
She could probably get nearly any guy into a relationship. And this is a problem. Because she can, she's dated the rich, she's dated the chads, but they all have failed. Mostly... She's dated douches. I get the picture she's the trophy gf.. Then the novelty wears off.

She's now mid 30s, wants a kid of her own, has thesehealth issues, and her latest relationship is on the rocks.

The curse of that desirability is certainly double edged. She's also cursed with wanting to travel and wanting a family and those physical health issues. Imagine being the next guys she dates... She's funny, she's hot, she's adventurous. great.
The reality sets in.. She still seems to want it all.. Travel, family, with health issues, and a top tier guy.

Let's say she doesn't get what she wants, she can always drop back to OF. I wish I had that option.
If multiple partners are leaving her, or she's leaving multiple partners, then that's a massive red flag especially if wanting kids. Imagine being the next guy, feeling pressure to have kids and then either being trapped in a failing relationship due to children or having to leave your kids when you split up. The risks for the guy are too high now. The top tier guy she still wants has better options too.

Edit: She's blessed with being attractive, not cursed. The curse is because it sounds like she has allowed her attractiveness to dictate her poor decisions such as dating Chad.

Last edited:
Who said anything about marriage and kids?
The previous poster.

Just like these Onlyfans girls who have just replaced the easy totty that you would get on a night out. You would never have a relationship with them. The only difference now is you don't even get to smash it but use your right or left hand instead!
This sounds like you harbour some hatred for these types of women, why? what they done to you?

Don't complain when you come up short and your struggle to start a family.
So what are you dong here complaining about these women for?

Sadly a lot of men have subconsciously set the atmosphere for a certain type of one night stand woman.

The problem is many women think they should be like that, and now when it comes to starting a family there isn't as many of the homely type of women around.

Whenever I hear the word totty it just reminds me of Red Dwarf. :p

As to women who appear to have it all and struggle in relationships, thats just because we have no idea what people are like outside of their public persona. There are plenty of lovely people I happily hang out with but I wouldn't be in a relationship with them in a million years. Modern society also tells women that they can have everything. You generally can't. Some can but most can't and especially when you have so many options, some people struggle to "settle". I get it. If I was an absolute stunner of a man and could sleep with beautiful women on a whim it would be harder to settle down and have a more contented life vs one of adventure and constant ups and downs.

Sadly a lot of men have subconsciously set the atmosphere for a certain type of one night stand woman.

The problem is many women think they should be like that, and now when it comes to starting a family there isn't as many of the homely type of women around.

I think its a bigger issue with the monetary cost and life cost of having children these days. Most people will struggle to have anything like the quality of life their parents enjoyed without kids and as soon as you add kids to the equation you can basically wipe out half your income unless you are a very high earning couple.

This is simply the price we pay as a society for making everything me first, allowing the cost of living to spiral out of control and requiring both people in a relationship to have a good job to have a good quality of life. Loads of people want a family, they just can't see how its financially viable or sensible. Then you end up with too many of the wrong sort of people contributing to the next generation instead of the ones you want doing it.

I think its a bigger issue with the monetary cost and life cost of having children these days. Most people will struggle to have anything like the quality of life their parents enjoyed without kids and as soon as you add kids to the equation you can basically wipe out half your income unless you are a very high earning couple.

This is simply the price we pay as a society for making everything me first, allowing the cost of living to spiral out of control and requiring both people in a relationship to have a good job to have a good quality of life. Loads of people want a family, they just can't see how its financially viable or sensible. Then you end up with too many of the wrong sort of people contributing to the next generation instead of the ones you want doing it.
You make a good point about child care provision.

I don't know why we don't have a similar system to the US were the State can give a licence to run a child care business, on approval, to someone and they run it as a private business.

That way businesses compete and have to reduce prices for individual children.

When I was in the US my ex, her sister, and her mother were nanny's. The mother also ran a child care nursery. They had converted the side garage to a kids play room.

I don't know why it couldn't happen here. The prices varied depending on the location.

Loads of people want a family, they just can't see how its financially viable or sensible.

Yep. We're currently in the position of weighing up if we want another. The answer is we do but then we also want to enjoy some form of quality of life. We're not even close to being considered rich but we're certainly not poor either.

Contrast that with our grandparents/parents generation and they were able to have a big house with several children on one income. My partner gets really upset about it all but it is what it is. We're not unique in this situation.

Though it does occasionally boil my urine when I see people on benefits with multiples of children and they don't even have to have that thought. Life isn't fair but I suppose no one said it would be.

Though it does occasionally boil my urine when I see people on benefits with multiples of children and they don't even have to have that thought. Life isn't fair but I suppose no one said it would be.

The reality is that it's a pretty ****** existence for most kids growing up in benefit households. The ones who seem to have it all are either in debt or getting financial help from elsewhere like grandparents etc. It also sets a really bad precedent for them going forward.

I certainly wouldn't change places just to have more children.

Last edited:

It's the poorest people who have the most kids, that won't be changing anytime soon. And why should it? When you see reports about birth rates dropping over the world.

Last edited:
Yep. We're currently in the position of weighing up if we want another. The answer is we do but then we also want to enjoy some form of quality of life. We're not even close to being considered rich but we're certainly not poor either.

Contrast that with our grandparents/parents generation and they were able to have a big house with several children on one income. My partner gets really upset about it all but it is what it is. We're not unique in this situation.

Yeah, we are the same. I am considering a third but the main things holding me back are the amount of time I would have to myself for things like hobbies along with the extra cost of that third one. Similar to you, we are not wealthy but we are reasonably well off and our quality of life has taken a massive hit from having twins. First year my partner has earned less than half her normal salary due to maternity pay. Shes going back on 0.7 hours so there is another 30% of her income gone. Then we will be paying for childcare 3 days a week which comes out at about £1600/month. Come September when we get some free childcare it will get a bit better but currently we have essentially lost one entire income due to the boys.

It's the poorest people who have the most kids, that won't be changing anytime soon. And why should it? When you see reports about birth rates dropping over the world.

Yep, in every first world country they are through the floor. Something has to give because western society is built on a ponzi scheme. More and more people are needed to pay for the elderly. Thats not happening any more but the aging voter block will continue to largely dictate the politics in these countries and turkeys don't vote for christmas.

Even where countries are actively trying to encourage people to have children with good financial incentives its not hitting the rates they need. Fundamentally we have created a culture that doesn't value being a parent and in most countries it financially ruins you.

Men on computers forums are pulling only fans worthy woman on nights out? What? "checks browser for url to make sure this is ocuk"

No what I was saying is that back in the day the kind of girls that do Onlyfans now were the kind of girls you would meet in clubs. There isn't a lot to being a Onlyfans women. You make it sound like they are some sort of unicorn.

This sounds like you harbour some hatred for these types of women, why? what they done to you?

No hatred at all if that's what they want. Go for it. Just stating from my experience that you always had "Onlyfans" type women. When I was doing the club circuit from around 17 to 20 it was those kind of girls that would have done Onlyfans if it existed but instead they just lived for the weekend in some hope of hooking up with a golden ticket. Great when you are a teenager and all you can think about is sex but there comes a point in a man's life where you do mature and want more in a relationship. I had to grow up a lot when I hit 20 so kind of left that life behind and went looking for a different kind of women.

Last edited:
Yeah, we are the same. I am considering a third but the main things holding me back are the amount of time I would have to myself for things like hobbies along with the extra cost of that third one. Similar to you, we are not wealthy but we are reasonably well off and our quality of life has taken a massive hit from having twins. First year my partner has earned less than half her normal salary due to maternity pay. Shes going back on 0.7 hours so there is another 30% of her income gone. Then we will be paying for childcare 3 days a week which comes out at about £1600/month. Come September when we get some free childcare it will get a bit better but currently we have essentially lost one entire income due to the boys.

Yeah, I bet it is brutal with twins! Childcare is the killer in our house and we're at a fairly cheap nursery for our area but it's still £72.50 a day (and to make matters worse she is a bit rough today so that is £70 essentially wasted :o ) That is the part we are stuck on. Really it's childcare that is the hardest hit but going forwards that will only get cheaper. Our daughter was born on the 6th of April so we missed out on the free 15 hours by a few days but I can't wait for September to come around because those free hours are going to feel like a huge payrise. Then I'll be waiting for the 30 free hours :cry:

Reactions: fez
Yeah, I bet it is brutal with twins! Childcare is the killer in our house and we're at a fairly cheap nursery for our area but it's still £72.50 a day (and to make matters worse she is a bit rough today so that is £70 essentially wasted :o ) That is the part we are stuck on. Really it's childcare that is the hardest hit but going forwards that will only get cheaper. Our daughter was born on the 6th of April so we missed out on the free 15 hours by a few days but I can't wait for September to come around because those free hours are going to feel like a huge payrise. Then I'll be waiting for the 30 free hours :cry:

Its OK, they pay us back in other ways. Cuddles at 3am (obviously accompanied by screaming beforehand). ******** in the bath when your brother is in there with you. Unpacking everything in the livingroom when given half a chance. Smearing your food behind your ears and in your head. Priceless. :p

Its OK, they pay us back in other ways. Cuddles at 3am (obviously accompanied by screaming beforehand). ******** in the bath when your brother is in there with you. Unpacking everything in the livingroom when given half a chance. Smearing your food behind your ears and in your head. Priceless. :p
ill do all that for you for £50 quid a day.

Back
Top Bottom