• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warms the cockles of my heart to hear my PC called a Rocketship.
2hL7PrT.gif
an Nvidia powered rocketship ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
True, Needs to do all that shader compilation stuff prior to the game, Put on the loading screen "Shaders compiling, This will take a few minutes" I don't understand why devs refuse to do it.

That’s exactly what happens in MW2 if you’ve made any real graphical changes.

Takes about 30 seconds.

It needs ALL the DLSS's !!!!!!
According to DF, it's not just shader compilation stutter - the game is heavily CPU-bound and mostly single-threaded on PC - that's why the performance (stutters aside) is so bad. A modern CPU+GPU should have zero issues running this game at 4k 60fps and up - sadly the devs botched it.

Last edited:
I'll stop my campaign playthrough until the patch is available. However, I've already got two videos recorded and uploading to the Tubes pre-patch, still running smoothly with only the odd spike in frame time. :D

EDIT - Here's one of them at 4K.
This part actually hits the FPS really hard, probably a decent use case for some FSR but as FPS goes up after this part, I'd still rather use native.

Last edited:
I'll stop my campaign playthrough until the patch is available. However, I've already got two videos recorded and uploading to the Tubes pre-patch, still running smoothly with only the odd spike in frame time. :D

EDIT - Here's one of them at 4K.

This part actually hits the FPS really hard, probably a decent use case for some FSR but as FPS goes up after this part, I'd still rather use native.
That framerate is terrible! :eek:

That framerate is terrible! :eek:
Have you ever tried Frame Generation? Trust me, you don't want to, especially not at these FPS. Better off using FSR or the games own temporal upscaler if you can't tolerate below 50 FPS.

Luckily, the rest of the game so far has been well above this, if you've seen my earlier videos (part 1/2) and the next one (part 4) coming soon. :)

Have you ever tried Frame Generation? Trust me, you don't want to, especially not at these FPS. Better off using FSR or the games own temporal upscaler if you can't tolerate below 50 FPS.

Luckily, the rest of the game so far has been well above this, if you've seen my earlier videos (part 1/2) and the next one (part 4) coming soon. :)
Oh, not faulting you for playing at native - just stating that you *should* be getting a consistent 100+ fps (lows!) with that setup compared with what the PS5 is doing - how did the devs screw the pooch so badly? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom