• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to start DLSS drama with misinformation. They removed it temporarily to check if all the new rendering features work fine in tandem with it. They’ll add it back once they’ve fully tested it.

Looks at post and who it was posted by...... shocker.... :cry:

Patch notes:

Note: DLSS in Fortnite on PC is temporarily disabled as we test to ensure it works properly alongside the UE5 features.

PC getting the full RT treatment it seems :cool:

- shadows
- GI
- AO
- reflections

Be interesting to see how performance is compared to CP 2077

Last edited:
PC getting the full RT treatment it seems :cool:

- shadows
- GI
- AO
- reflections

Be interesting to see how performance is compared to CP 2077

I imagine a lot better considering The Witcher is mainly countryside and basic buildings where as CP2077 is lots of complex building geometry, Reflective surfaces etc....

Last edited:
I want it now dammit! :D

TW3NG_DLCs_PC_Korean_Sword_Main_RGB_EN.jpg
TW3NG_DLCs_PC_Chinese_Armor_RGB_EN.jpg

TW3NG_PressPreviews_PS5_Toussaint_RGB_EN.jpg
TW3NG_DLCs_PC_Geralt_Netflix_Armor_RGB_EN.jpg

edit:
No 4K YT version yet but you can still see what a big difference RT reflections make for water as opposed to the butchering it suffered with the new SSR

Last edited:
With DLSS3 and ultra performance selected I'm guessing a 4090 will get maybe 40FPS at 4K XD
I'd be very surprised if this is anywhere near as demanding as Cyberpunk - Alex Battaglia mentioned that the GI is probe-based (hence the need for separate RTAO) - RT reflections and shadows haven't been *that* crazy (Dying Light 2 has more going on than this).

I hope people on Nexus Mods update their mods pronto.

Would be nice if the games good looking enough that there’s no need for graphical mods at least.

This looks freaking cool (just press play on video): A semi transparent, reflective, multi sided curved glass box that's pathtraced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom