• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I'm holding off, all seems a bit dodgy to me and I'm expecting there to be shader stutter especially with the SSD recommendations....

Yep, I have a bad feeling. The way the devs have marketed the game and the messaging from them just gives me a bad feeling, I'll wait and see what performance looks like. It also doesn't help that there is no cheap way to buy the game

I’ll be putting up some gameplay of Callisto running on the 4090 on my YT channel, got it preloaded ready for tomorrow. Am looking forward to this game, hope it’s scary.
was watching some videos of it last night ... looks right up my street as love a bit of survival horror so will wait for reviews and if good do a buy tomorrow :D

Hoping to god there's no Unreal stutter on this - it's already a bummer that they're using Denuvo.
Plenty of stutter from what I've seen (no the gif is not buffering, that's stutter). Looks like an absolute dumpster fire on PC at launch. Which is fine by me, ultimately I have no problem passing on games that perform like **** and keeping my money. Will probably see it on gamepass within a year.

e9I3DiH.gif.png

Last edited:
Not played the game yet so can't comment on if it's any good or not but here's some early performance data.

2160P Ultra Settings DX12 Ray Tracing

2160P Ultra Settings DX12 Ray Tracing + FSR Quality (no Ultra Quality mode as of yet)

2160P Ultra Settings DX12 Ray Tracing Off

2160P Ultra Settings DX11 Ray Tracing Off

Game enjoying a positive reception on Steam thanks to its wonderful performance.

ZRPzc32.png

Must need more vram right grim? @TNA

:cry: :D

This is where PC badly needs to get direct storage implemented in games now, not the first game to suffer from these issues and won't be the last....

Yeah. 24GB has been around for many years now. It does not cut it. He should smash is 4090 with an hammer and buy a Quadro card with 48GB :cry::D

**** me, 40fps with an RTX4090 lmao
Not sure if you saw my results, but I'm getting much higher than that. Will be putting up a video of the start of the campaign soon.

Does anyone know if Nvidia will release some drivers for this title? It is not mentioned in the driver release notes of 527.37.

Not sure if you saw my results, but I'm getting much higher than that. Will be putting up a video of the start of the campaign soon.

Does anyone know if Nvidia will release some drivers for this title? It is not mentioned in the driver release notes of 527.37.

I am still wondering if you are working at AMD anymore? Did something happen? Have they ****** you off so much for you to using an Nvidia card so proudly now? You have had just as many Nvidia cards as me the last year or so. Or is it under the guise of “I am testing them” and will sell it onxe the 7900 XTXXX comes out? :p

The old Matt would never have stuck a dirty Nvidia card in his system :D

Another game with huge hype to finally come out to rubbish performance and people saying rubbish game too ... :rolleyes:

The reviews are more amazing than the game it seems...

If this is where pc gaming is going it really is dead, from stupidly priced hardware to games that run at 40fps now on best hardware available.. all for £70 for the deluxe version and £50 for the standard... Then the hardware costs.. Consoles really are going to become the main gaming systems for the future and pcs back to spreadsheets,word processing,power point...:cry:

Back to the 80's....

^... this is where pc gaming is heading too...

Last edited:
Another game with huge hype to finally come out to rubbish performance and people saying rubbish game too ... :rolleyes:

The reviews are more amazing than the game it seems...

If this is where pc gaming is going it really is dead, from stupidly priced hardware to games that run at 40fps now on best hardware available.. all for £70 for the deluxe version and £50 for the standard... Then the hardware costs.. Consoles really are going to become the main gaming systems for the future and pcs back to spreadsheets,word processing,power point...:cry:

Back to the 80's....

^... this is where pc gaming is heading too...

You enjoying the game @mrk ? :cry:

Poor lad, he was so hyped about it :p

I wonder if it is Dunovo causing the issue?

Last edited:
The old Matt would never have stuck a dirty Nvidia card in his system :D

He's actually had more Nvidia cards than AMD card I think over the time and he's a hardware tinkerer and goes for benchmark leader boards. Some benchmarks prefer AMD and some Nvidia so only way to stay on many leader boards is to really have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom