• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Everything in that leak came true, it was straight from Nvidia's DB. Outside of Jim Ryan whispering it to you, you're not going to get a stronger confirmation outside of when they literally announce it, which is obviously not before PS5 release.
Well hopefully it does. Would love to add it to my steam library :D

Soldato
Everything in that leak came true, it was straight from Nvidia's DB. Outside of Jim Ryan whispering it to you, you're not going to get a stronger confirmation outside of when they literally announce it, which is obviously not before PS5 release.

So basically just list all Sony exclusives and some will come to PC, wow

Permabanned
We still have a long wait for this one ...

Atomic Heart will now release in Q4 2022, gets new gameplay trailer
February 9, 2022 John Papadopoulos 1 Comment
Mundfish has announced that Atomic Heart will release in the fourth quarter of 2022. Additionally, the team has released a brand new trailer that you can find below.

Atomic Heart is an action-packed first-person shooter set in the alternative, retro-future version of the 1950s USSR. The game will allow players to level up their weapons and abilities, and there will be both crafting and looting systems. Moreover, it will have some puzzles that players will have to solve.

Atomic Heart will also support real-time ray tracing effects.

Soldato
Yeah, I'd have hoped they would have hired Russian actors to do the voice over work when the game is so unapologetically "Soviet".

Yep. But I do like the fact it looks very unique - makes you wonder what some of the AAA studios are doing with churning out the same old stuff year after year!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl from the Ukrainian studio GSC Game World,is also out at the end of the year. The original was such an atmospheric game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep. But I do like the fact it looks very unique - makes you wonder what some of the AAA studios are doing with churning out the same old stuff year after year!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl from the Ukrainian studio GSC Game World,is also out at the end of the year. The original was such an atmospheric game.
Absolutely, and don't get me wrong - very much looking forward to AH!

Soldato
Looks mental! The timing though is a bit annoying. Starfield will be out by then,so probably won't be playing it at launch! I was hoping this would be out before Q4! :(

Also why are all the characters speaking like Brits when its set in Russia??

Yeah, I'd have hoped they would have hired Russian actors to do the voice over work when the game is so unapologetically "Soviet".

Go check out the games thread for the Russian version.

Associate
AMD owner: yeh, looks better with RT off.

RTX owner: lol

Man, that really is a showcase for why RT is the future. The reflections have the biggest wow factor, but that RT GI makes everything look so much more grounded and natural.

I really hope they get to making some expansions so I've got an excuse to jump back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom