The Rumour Mill, who do you want/think your club will sign/sell this summer

Don
Pennant will be a great signing for Liverpool, exactly what we need.

Traore leaving... brilliant, every time I hear his name I think of the song:

Don't blame it on the sunshine,
don't blame it on the moonlight,
don't blame it on the good times,
blame it on the Traore

he just can't
He just can't
he just can't control his feet !

Man of Honour
JohnnyG said:
Joking? :eek: ;)

Leeds have signed someone Nicholls from Wigan for £700k, might already be mentioned by Gilly, but SSN just announced it:)
Good, good. Been after him a while and was in a tug-o-war with 5 other clubs for him. Hope he's good and not another Dan Harding.

Permabanned
BaZ87 said:
Guillem Balague has just said RVN will sign for Real tomorrow for 15m Euros (around £10.2m i think) spread over 3 years

MU turned down the first bid of 10 million because Real wanted it spread over a few years so i cant see that happening tbh

Don
G|mp said:
MU turned down the first bid of 10 million because Real wanted it spread over a few years so i cant see that happening tbh
Well he says its done and he usually is the man in the know when it comes to Spanish transfers so i wouldn't be suprised if its true

Associate
Liverpool have bought Pennant !

O.K. so whats your thoughts on this then, would be nice to hear from some City lads of how they rate him.
Lets hope the lad does well !

Associate
hilly said:
Pennant will be a great signing for Liverpool, exactly what we need.

Traore leaving... brilliant, every time I hear his name I think of the song:

Don't blame it on the sunshine,
don't blame it on the moonlight,
don't blame it on the good times,
blame it on the Traore

he just can't
He just can't
he just can't control his feet !

snigger :D It is a classic song,

Personally I think Pennant is a great signing proven english player who from what I've read had the best crossing record last season

Permabanned
Fergie says this morning that nothing changed between MU and Real over Ruud

"Nothing has changed they have upped thier bid by two bob" !!

Permabanned
Pennant will be a great signing if he keeps his nose clean, unfortunately liverpool aint the best place to do this, theres gonna be plenty of scallies looking out for him.

Tbh if someone like Fergie had gotten hold of him at the beginning of his career he would have been a better player.

Im really lookimng forward to this season now, robbie will have had a good pre season under his belt so he should be fit, bellamy gives us another cutting edge upfront, another outlet for gerarrd and alonso,one more striker and we will have a fairly strong squad, plenty of cover in defense and midfield, esp with bolo zenden coming back too, so its looking good right now!

Soldato
Loki said:
Please don't tell me this is a wind up The Mirror Reckon UTD are in talks to sign Javier Mascherano for between £16m & £25m. Carrick as well for £16m

I want Mascherano but don't want Carrick. Mascherano is one of those players that just does his job as a defensive midfielder. He's not flashy but gets the job done. He's the right age for the future as well.

Back
Top Bottom