The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Associate
I'm interested in picking up an A7R III. It's been a while since I've had to shop around for a camera, checking google shopping prices shows such a disparity in prices for the body from 1,849 up 2,899 depending on the retailer - Jessops being at the higher end here. Is there something I'm missing here? Are there any specific retailers I should be trusting more than others?

Thanks in advance if someone can shed any light on this.

Soldato
I'm interested in picking up an A7R III. It's been a while since I've had to shop around for a camera, checking google shopping prices shows such a disparity in prices for the body from 1,849 up 2,899 depending on the retailer - Jessops being at the higher end here. Is there something I'm missing here? Are there any specific retailers I should be trusting more than others?

Thanks in advance if someone can shed any light on this.

Got mine from the place that starts with Pano, excellent service. Even there warranty is good I had to use it once, post to a UK address. Got it back two weeks later fixed.

Associate
Just about to pull the trigger on the A7iii.
I've ordered the Sony 85mm 1.8 and waiting for some budget for the 50mm 1.8 Zeiss.

What are your thoughts on the A7iii so far?

Caporegime
Just about to pull the trigger on the A7iii.
I've ordered the Sony 85mm 1.8 and waiting for some budget for the 50mm 1.8 Zeiss.

What are your thoughts on the A7iii so far?

You mean the 55mm Zeiss? The 50/1.8 is pretty much a nift fifty, not a Zeiss, it's not in the same league as the 85/1.8 that you ordered.

oh, its a great camera.

Back
Top Bottom